1. Redmond_Wizard

Newcomer

Austria
    Everyone look for Witchbogs on Tumblr. They are managing the project now. witchbogs DOOOOT Tumblr DOOOT com.

post/185336812112/new-home-for-the-gay-awakeningfates-hacks

Plus this one.

Look up this URL on twitter. gayfehack

Last edited by Redmond_Wizard, Feb 21, 2020
  2. PaperS1

PaperS1 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Hello
    I was wondering about how exactly you get amiibo characters to join without a shied icon? just started a new game with the patch and got ike (with the actual amiibo) to join but he was with a shied icon so i can't support him at all. Do amiibos join later on in the game or am i missing something? thanks if anyone can help

EDIT: got the help i needed thanks

Last edited by PaperS1, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Camimi

Camimi Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    hey, so I've installed this hack successfully on Citra & it works great! the only problem i'm having is that I can't seem to get kids out of my same-sex marriages, even with editing the bytes in the game code, even with trying to use the all paralogues unlocked patch. idk if I'm doing something wrong or if there's different steps needed with Citra but any & all help would be appreciated

4. Kiken

Kiken Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    After taking very long to get the patch working, I just wanted to say that the eShop version of EUR Birthright has a different game ID: 000400000017A800

As a Luma user, I had to rename the folder name for (presumably) the cartridge EUR Birthright.
    It's working now, but I think the ID should be added in the TXT to avoid confusion

5. AnnshiAneko

AnnshiAneko Newbie
    Newcomer

Czech Republic
    Is it just me or is there no way to get into the discord server?

6. RefinedNoble
    This message by RefinedNoble has been removed from public view by gamesquest1, May 2, 2020, Reason: asking for warez.
    May 2, 2020 Show
  7. AnnshiAneko
    This message by AnnshiAneko has been removed from public view by gamesquest1, May 2, 2020, Reason: reply to deleted post.
    May 2, 2020 Show
  8. cuttleknight

cuttleknight Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    Hi
    Is the paralogues unlocked patch applied the same way as the main patch or is it done a different way. (using citra) Doing all of this for the first time and while I did get the main patch working, I don't want to try with the paralogue one without some kind of instruction.

9. gengrellover69

Newcomer

United States
    hi hello i need help trying to download and add the same sex marriage to my digital copy of fire emblem fate game, and i have a north american region

10. Kiken

Kiken Newbie
    Newcomer

Germany
    As I have noted above, the digital versions seem to have different game IDs. So depending on what version of the patch you use, you might need to rename a folder to the correct ID for you. Personally, I used the Rosalina menu while running the game to view the game ID and noted it down, then renamed my patch folder accordingly.

11. PsychicPersona

Newcomer

Germany
    Anyone knowing how to translate the text of the patch? English is not my native language, so my 3DS also isn't in English. I'd really like this mod, but the English conversations seem so out of place, so I would need to translate them to fit the rest.

12. RefinedNoble

RefinedNoble Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    You'd need to translate them yourself then edit them in fe conversation editor so they'll be in the right format/file then replace the english supports with the ones in your language.

13. PsychicPersona

Newcomer

Germany
    thanks, but i have absolutely NO CLUE how i can even launch the conversation editor, since it's just giving me an error code file with "path not found" or something like that. very strange. could you help me here?

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Nevermind, downloaded the additional ressources and now it's working. Yet, the file names are all japanese and the "support simulator" is not showing up. However, I managed to make the gibberish into the "script view".

14. RefinedNoble

RefinedNoble Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    You'll need to keep everything that's in Japanese as is since that's what the game is going to look for when loading supports, same with the english names as expressions. Once you open a support there should be a 'reload text' button, click it and the support preview should come up in the window. Just change the english text to your language save as a bin.lz file and it should be good to go.

15. PsychicPersona

Newcomer

Germany
    That's odd. Nothing is appearing if I reload text. I am usually using the -hw version.

16. RefinedNoble

RefinedNoble Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hmmm that's odd.... here's what mine looks like with a file loaded maybe that'll help ya figure something out?
    upload_2020-6-13_0-13-53.png

Attached Files:

17. Vinylthrash215

Newcomer

Australia
    How did you get it to work on Citra??? I've been trying for weeks but haven't been able to get it to work ;-;

18. Reddazrael

Reddazrael Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    Okay, here we go. I don't know what problem you're having, but I know this method words, so I'm giving you this one.

1. Follow these instructions to extract your game files from your dumped .cia/.3ds file. However, once you've extracted the files, stop. Don't follow the instructions to rebuild it just yet.
    2. Go into the ExtractedRomFS folder. Your folder view should look like this:

FolderView.png

3. Drag and drop the files from the Gay Fates' luma romfs folder (Luma version/00040000001XXXXX/romfs) into the ExtractedRomFS folder. For clarity, you should be dragging and dropping two folders: one called "GameData" and one called "m". Overwrite when necessary.
    4. Follow the rest of the link's instructions in order to rebuild your game into a .cia file.

Now, the rebuilt file may not play in Citra. If that's the case:

5. Download Batch CIA 3DS Decryptor and follow the instructions to decrypt the file into a .cci file. Now it should play in Citra.

Hope that helps!

Last edited by Reddazrael, Jun 16, 2020
  19. singlepringle

singlepringle Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Is this still being worked on? Or is it finished? I'd like to make some of my own and don't know if I'm allowed to or what...?

20. Reddazrael

Reddazrael Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    It's now being handled by different people. Their Twitter is here, and it has a link to the Discord.

21. singlepringle

singlepringle Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    the twitter hasnt updated since 2019 thats why i asked and i dont use discord

22. Reddazrael

Reddazrael Member
    Newcomer

Canada
    I'd say you're SOL right now, then. I'm not sure if they'll post any updates to Twitter or Discord or both, but it is still being worked on as far as I know. However, if you wanted to make your own conversations, no one can stop you. Lots of people have made their own. The people who are working on Gay Awakening/Gay Fates don't have ownership of the assets; you can do whatever you want.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Expanded, Marriage, Emblem