OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Celice said:
Well, I'm open to going over some of your decisions ^^ But they're only my opinions, so it's not like you guys have to listen to me or anything.

Just go to the file link on the 1st post and click on teh google doc and try to fix it if theres any problems. I believe there are a couple of errors

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
fixed pretty much all the errors mentioned (well most)
and finished top screen battle translation (the info with army name, Victory conditions, units remaining etc) and Chapter names

Also, tried translating some of the script of the shopkeepers, but we have a major problem, in this script only the first letter of each word is showing..gonna test it out and report back soon
biggrin.gif

SanGo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know much about rom hacking, but if you need help on anything, I'd be happy to help a little
smile.gif

kryss

Trophies
Website
www.animecouncil.net
XP
Country
aznanimefreak1 said:
Celice said:
Well, I'm open to going over some of your decisions ^^ But they're only my opinions, so it's not like you guys have to listen to me or anything.

Just go to the file link on the 1st post and click on teh google doc and try to fix it if theres any problems. I believe there are a couple of errors
I think a few of the classes were being a pain.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As for your credits: Not really a big deal, but even if the way you credited VincentASM is correct(it just looked odd when I looked at it), the fact remains that velthomer.net has been dead nearly 9 months- the correct link for that site now is now grandbell.net . He's also, as far as I know, never been known as his site name, just for it.

SanGo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
_When Organizing my team, I go into the Item menu and instead of showing "Equip" it shows "Drop" XD!
_And also on some weapons, there are random numbers next to the "weapon duration".
_For some reason, there is a pbm with George's name, it's spelled "GeorSn" Oo

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks for reporting all those problems guys, they will be fixed in the next patch
Edit:Sorry for not being so active but I am on vacations and the router I was leeching internet from now has a password so I have to go to internet cafes
tongue.gif

Edit2:I'll upload a couple of text dumps tomorrow

aznanimefreak1

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FireEmblemGuy said:
As for your credits: Not really a big deal, but even if the way you credited VincentASM is correct(it just looked odd when I looked at it), the fact remains that velthomer.net has been dead nearly 9 months- the correct link for that site now is now grandbell.net . He's also, as far as I know, never been known as his site name, just for it.

If you press home on grandbell.net it leads to velthomer.net

Nadeem

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WOW guys awsome job!
u guys r sick nice job with eveything and awsome speed to
uhh i wana help
tongue.gif
but i dont know any JAP
tongue.gif
srry but is there is ANYTHING i can do to help i will try just say the words:P

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Noitora said:
Thanks for reporting all those problems guys, they will be fixed in the next patch
Edit:Sorry for not being so active but I am on vacations and the router I was leeching internet from now has a password so I have to go to internet cafes
tongue.gif

Edit2:I'll upload a couple of text dumps tomorrow

hey, we wont be probably able to talk until the weekend (if you can get internet) lol so whenever your free could you PM me info about changing the graphics as i would like to move onto that soon..^^

Oh well, some good news is i got the chapters on the load game screen going >:3
also, i would like some feedback about the kanji (? sho) next to the chapter number. It literally means chapter, but if i were to replace with english i would have to change it to a 2-character word (to "Ch" maybe?)

also, it is similar case with the tiles when your in a battle (you know when you hover over say a tree or a village and it tells you what kind of tile you are on?) and alot of them i must replace with 2 characters (such as "house" or "village" or "tree"

would people prefer to just have the japanese or english (can only be 2 letters long =_=)

I really need to figure out those graphics

Xgen001

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
english or japanese? i'm alright with either but i personally prefer the japanese. it says the whole thing without any abbreviations and overall just looks a bit cleaner, tidier.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nehe32 said:
, i would like some feedback about the kanji (? sho) next to the chapter number. It literally means chapter, but if i were to replace with english i would have to change it to a 2-character word (to "Ch" maybe?)

also, it is similar case with the tiles when your in a battle (you know when you hover over say a tree or a village and it tells you what kind of tile you are on?) and alot of them i must replace with 2 characters (such as "house" or "village" or "tree"
Ch sounds good. As for the battle tiles, would it be possible to edit the font to add icons that represent the type of tile? That's probably the cleanest way to get the point across in a limited space.

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Xgen001 said:
english or japanese? i'm alright with either but i personally prefer the japanese. it says the whole thing without any abbreviations and overall just looks a bit cleaner, tidier.

yeah my thoughts too, but we will have to wait and see, and maybe later down the road we migth be able to figure out how to make the name spaces bigger so we can remove any abbrieviations ^^

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
guys a little change in plans I won't upload any text dumps because HernanZh is helping me out with the pointers and that means there soon will be no limit in how much text we can display.

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
ah awesome, actually i was looking into pointers today, but since you are doing it i will leave it im translating the tutorials atm

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Amazing work quys..
It looks like we'll be playing english version much more sooner than I thought!!

Just keep it going........I'd help if I could, but right now..I have literally, no time on my hands..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.