Hacking #FEGecko: Trainer GUI for Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

Latios12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds good. Yes I get connected and everything. Going to try the steps you mentioned. Question, am I able to use the codes that the editor comes with? Or should I use the ones you uploaded? I asked, because I wouldn't mind updating the whole list and uploading it here.

I believe you have to use the ones I linked, as iirc the ones they come with dont work

Reactions: Mandikiri

Mandikiri

Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe you have to use the ones I linked, as iirc the ones they come with dont work

Sounds good. I did the ones you used, they worked perfectly. Thank you.

Although I wonder if anyone would be able to figure out how to make those one worked, or find a way.

But I am grateful for you helping me. Thank you so much!

Latios12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5.5.1 OS US version

SKILL BOOK & Clap Track
Memory address-4C33064C
change value to(99)-00630063
No Clap Track(99)-00630000
No Skill Book(99)-00000063
TREASURE KEY
Memory address-4C330670
change value to(99)-00630000
Prestige Star
Memory address- 4C330ACE
change value to(99)--0063
2&3
Memory address- 4C330AD0
change value to(99)-00630063

4&5
Memory address- 4C330AD4
change value to(99-00630063
Memory address- 4C330AD8
Master Seal
Memory address-4C330AA4

Goddamit it I literally just switched back to to the patched version, now i have to replace it again :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sounds good. I did the ones you used, they worked perfectly. Thank you.

Although I wonder if anyone would be able to figure out how to make those one worked, or find a way.

But I am grateful for you helping me. Thank you so much!

no problem, happy to help

Reactions: Mandikiri

Latios12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna post an updated code file including binos codes since they all work. I feel like we need keep updating the code file so its all in one location and a simple copy and paste is all you have to do as more codes are released or until the program is redone so its main problem is fixed. Also for the time being I think we should put the constantly updating code file in or next to the origional post along with Laucians work around until the problem is fixed

Alright, I think I have an idea of whats happening, sorry if it's a bit confusing, I'm not very familiar with this. I think whatever part of the program is applying the offset isn't working properly. The reason is that if I put the codes in manually in the "Custom Codes" tab they work fine. And if I add the offset +2841140 to the codes in the #FEGecko code file and then put them in the "custom codes" tab, they work. However they only seem to work with the non-patched version of the game.

Attachments

• sfe_v1.0.0u.txt
    993 bytes · Views: 448
Last edited by Latios12,

FatalRed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you're like me and were trying to figure out what the address of War Testament is, it's 4c330adc with the +0x2841140 offset. In the process, I managed to get all the force item addresses as well, those are in the attached txt file.

Attachments

• forceaddresses.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 527

FatalRed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm going through the accessories at the moment, and there are a ton that were never added in-game. Feel free to ignore the ones between the ####'s as those are the ones that are never actually obtainable, as well as the debug accessory denoted by ****'s.

Attachments

• accessories.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 503
Last edited by FatalRed,

Nick0807

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is their some sort of easy walkthrough for people that haven't done anything to their wiiu yet? because i want to use this, but have no idea where to start :-/

FatalRed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've figured out how to modify character skills/skill levels, but it'll take a few days to figure out what all the skill codes are. Is there a better way than simply poking one skill at a time?

Latios12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I updated of moving all the codes made by FatalRed, Binos, and Laucian into one txt file and organized based on category in the sfe code file.

I also noticed that if you put in two seperate codes (for example star prestige 6 and Star prestige 1) like below

4C330ACE 00630000
4C330AD8 00630000

the program will activate them one at a time with one poke. So this got me thinking, why not have everything done with one poke. And thus, the longest code you will ever see was born. Just open the text file, control A all the text, copy, open new entry and paste into the custom codes section of the program. The program will freeze for about 15-30 seconds (If it forcefully crashes or is unbearable i suggest doing it in parts) and it will finish with everything added. This is helpful for people who dont want to spend 2 hours poking every single code into the program, compared to the minute it took when I tested this

Attachments

• sfe_v1.0.0u.txt
    9 KB · Views: 469
  • Fe Mirage - all codes released so far into one massive code (excluding cut items and debug item).txt
    3.4 KB · Views: 410
  • Fe Mirage - all codes released so far into one massive code (including cut items and debug item).txt
    4.1 KB · Views: 371

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This should help!

That tutorial to boot homebrew launcher is unnecessary complicated.

Follow it up to 0:25 seconds. (extract homebrew channel to SD card).
That's all.
then put SD card to WiiU, open your internet browser, visit http://wiiubru.com
homebrew launcher will be loaded (or the console will freeze, unplug the power cord and just try again)

If you want to use this tool, you don't even need the homebrew launcher if you have the game disc!
What you need is a way to install TCPGecko.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/list-of-web-hosts-for-homebrew-exploit.429943/
Select a webhost which let you patch kernel31
once patched, reload the url and install TCPgecko (is cafiine working? it's marked as cheat engine)
that's all. you can launch your game and launch the program on your computer.

For loadiine it's even simplier,
run homebrew launcher, run loadiine, go to settings to enable TCPGecko, run the game.

Nick0807

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's all.
homebrew launcher will be loaded (or the console will freeze, unplug the power cord and just try again)

If you want to use this tool, you don't even need the homebrew launcher if you have the game disc!
once patched, reload the url and install TCPgecko (is cafiine working? it's marked as cheat engine)

run homebrew launcher, run loadiine, go to settings to enable TCPGecko, run the game.

i did what you said second, because i have the disc, and i think that i got TCPGecko installed, but im not sure. Now i dont know how to connect the TCPGecko to my computer

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Which version of TCPgecko did you find from the linked webhost?
I only found version of 5.0.x, not 5.5.x
(unless you are on 5.3.2, in that case there are some TCPgecko link available).

To connect the console with your computer, you need to know the WiiU IP.
Did you set a fixed IP to your wiiU or do you use DHCP (automatic IP assignation) ?

if you don't know the IP, you can use that program to list all IP on your wifi network :
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wireless_network_watcher.html

Launch your game.
Then, launch FEGecko
Enter the WiiU IP in the first top-left text area and select connect.

If it connects but codes don't work or the game crashes, you might have to select a different "offset range" from the top-right dropdown menu.
Each WiiU version, kernel version used to patch the console and game region will require a different offset as the data will be loaded at different memory location.
If your setup (disc/region/wiiu version) is not in the offset menu, you can use the first tab to search for the "max yen" cheatcode position and it will give you the offset value you need to use. (I don't know if it's sent to MiMic or if you have to share it with us here so he can add it manually for other users)
MiMic : That's really nice you implemented that offset search tab :)

MiMiCAX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They do end up finding a candidate, but whenever I pick it and change my amount of Yen, it freezes.

Should I not be changing the amount of money I have?
My apologies -- there was a bug in my POKE logic where I added the offset twice, hehe. Fixed now.

Latios12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They do end up finding a candidate, but whenever I pick it and change my amount of Yen, it freezes.

Should I not be changing the amount of money I have?

My apologies -- there was a bug in my POKE logic where I added the offset twice, hehe. Fixed now.

does this mean that we dont have to rely on the custom codes and that we can rely on the standard codes?

sleepymanakete

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's all.

I'm sorry I didn't watch the whole tutorial, I hope it didn't confuse anyone.
I have the game disc and I can use loadiine, neat!
Thank you for teaching me something new! C:

MiMiCAX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does this mean that we dont have to rely on the custom codes and that we can rely on the standard codes?
Hehe you guys are too fast lol.
Yes, the GUI should now work with my code offset, as long as you either:
A- select your offset in the Offset toolbar dropdown
B- if dropdown entries don't work, use 'Global Address Offset' tab (or Gecko.NET) to scan for the proper address, and then add it to the dropdown
C- to avoid changing the dropdown selection each time you open the GUI, edit sfe_offset.ini and update your offset there (as signed decimal)

Here's the new release: https://github.com/mimicax/XCXGecko/releases/tag/sfe0.2

P.S.: I'll make a more elaborate post later today.
P.P.S.: msg me or reply ASAP today if you run into issues; my schedule will be very tight in the coming 2-3 weeks :(

Last edited by MiMiCAX,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...