Hacking #FEGecko: Trainer GUI for Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

Killafail

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully someone can help, I been trying to use this for a while and I've only gotten crashes.
I'm on 5.5.2 with haxchi/cbch, I used tcpgecko.
I have the Restoration patch, I've used +0x2840000 and I get a crash using the built in codes. I've tried other other offsets and nothing happened.
I've only just hacked the wii u so I dont really know what to do.

pr0dukt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I realize i'm knocking the dust off something ancient here, but I started tinkering around with this IP again, with the nearing Encore Re-release, and because its still a pretty solid game overall.
However I can't, for the life of me, find this damn global offset for the US 1.2 Reincarnation ver of the game installed via WUP GX2, on OS 5.5.3.
Does anyone, happen to remember it, or have figured it out recently? I keep searching massive add ranges with JgeckoU using yen subtraction incremental values, but have none such luck, even with yen at exactly 0551 4bit, I'm getting a few hits, but none of them pan out, a couple even crashing the console when fetching return value.. <_<

It's a long shot, but i figure i can't be the only one revisiting this game, with it releasing a remaster edition on switch here in a quick minute..
Much obliged to anyone can assist.

awdrifter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't have a Wii U, I'm playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions (JPN ver) on Cemu. I accidentally blocked myself off from the arena. If anyone have that game and a real Wii U, can you please help me lower the amount of Shards from 95 to maybe something like 50? Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt