Hacking EZ Flash IV is being discontinued!

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Ah, that would make sense. But wouldn't it seem that they would be making their own EZ-Flashes and selling them for more than it costed to product it in the first place?

Possible, but its far more likely its just new old stock.
They were not in great demand for a long time (up until quite recently), so some stores likely have some sitting around in warehouses etc. It's only now that they bother to look as they fetch a good price.

Sizednochi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Bought mine but the the store I got from had limited stock, so they still didn't ship it. Ugh. I got one last year but I gave it as a christmas present and got a 3-in-1 instead, hahaha. I should have got two EZIVs.

bitbite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ah, that would make sense. But wouldn't it seem that they would be making their own EZ-Flashes and selling them for more than it costed to product it in the first place?

Its just supply and demand. Ez-flash IV's are rare, and companies change according to how much people are willing to pay.
eBluar are just resellers, they don't make anything themselves.

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its just supply and demand. Ez-flash IV's are rare, and companies change according to how much people are willing to pay.
eBluar are just resellers, they don't make anything themselves.

The message I got that from was r4igold3ds.com. I guess they're resellers as well. Oh well, I'm glad I got mine for cheap.

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this play GBA perfectly? I been using Supercard DStwo to play GBA and was wondering if this is a better way.

What are the chances of this working on a retron5 when it releases?

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does this play GBA perfectly? I been using Supercard DStwo to play GBA and was wondering if this is a better way.

What are the chances of this working on a retron5 when it releases?

Eh, I think it will work. But I think this was made for the GBA/DS Lite only. I'm thinking that it will work on the retron 5, however I could be wrong.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Perfectly... well as well as anything without RTC plays GBA games (which is almost all of them give or take a handful of patches). Certainly no slowdowns and most issues that can be fixed (basically everything but the likes of the TV tuner, the unlicensed organiser, gameshark/codebreaker/action replay dumps and whatever else like that) is fixed with a simple patch or two. The only true absentee at this point is pokemon emerald.

Working on the device mentioned. Assuming it is a straight up hardware clone there is no reason why it should not -- it works on the GB player, it works on the K101 from what I recall. If the dev team has gone cowboy and emulates the hardware at some level or has every game programmed into the thing and adjusts the hardware accordingly then all bets are off but it is still not a bad bet.

Jerret Douglass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. So I just signed up because I heard about the EZ Flash IV. I found a site that looks like it's selling it, but it's unusually cheap, and it keeps saying "bulk," which I don't know what that means.

http://www.r4seller.com/ezflash-iv-...multimedia-flash-cart-for-gba-spnds_p453.html

I dunno if I should try this, since it has PayPal, or use something like ebluar...

Hey guys. So I just signed up because I heard about the EZ Flash IV. I found a site that looks like it's selling it, but it's unusually cheap, and it keeps saying "bulk," which I don't know what that means.

http://www.r4seller.com/ezflash-iv-...multimedia-flash-cart-for-gba-spnds_p453.html

I dunno if I should try this, since it has PayPal, or use something like ebluar...

When I was first trying to buy one of these I tired this site. The only way to pay on this site is to use paypal but when you click check out with paypal there is an error. The only legit site that has them in stock atm is realhotstuff and I garentee they will go quick.

Jerret Douglass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

When I was first trying to buy one of these I tired this site. The only way to pay on this site is to use paypal but when you click check out with paypal there is an error. The only legit site that has them in stock atm is realhotstuff and I garentee they will go quick.

Reactions: romevi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • B
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.