1. GBA rocks

GBA rocks GBAtemp Fan

And multiple people reporting rhs.hk is "legit" in the last few years and in my case a successful delivery no more than 2 weeks ago...wouldn't it be strange if they suddenly messed with a few random customers for a couple of tens $?

My point is, if we don't trust rhs.hk, confirmed to be legit for years and looking not particularly shady overall (example: they don't carry 10 different R4i clones like other sites), who are we supposed to trust? (among Chinese online outlets)

In my opinion it's too early to completely advice against it just for a couple of reported delays in shippings...of course it's good to share what's wrong about it (like, if the tracking doesn't work or if the shippings take too long even for Chinese standards)...so people know what to expect..

2. ntpsq

ntpsq Member
    Newcomer

United States
    They emailed me saying it's because of the battery in the EZ4 and how there's full on inspections in international shipments containing batteries so there's delays. They gave me a shipping number so it's supposedly still coming...

[​IMG]

3. Menas

Menas Newbie
    Newcomer

Brazil
    I got mine from RHS.hk in 40 days. It would be 30 days or less if it wasn't Brazil... Yes, you can trust them.

4. treflip

treflip Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I also just got mine yesterday from hk. In America... Took about 3 weeks. Haven't tried it though, thought it used micro not mini so had to get one from cellphone shop for 4.99+4 for shipping. About as good as ebay and they're trustworthy too

ntpsq likes this.
  5. Darkseeker109

Darkseeker109 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

New Zealand
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - discontinued, Flash, being