Hacking EZ Flash IV is being discontinued!

bitbite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Jerret Douglass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.reddit.com/r/Gameboy/comments/1l7v7g/wheres_the_best_place_to_sell_a_ez_flash_iv/

Seems like the seller is on reddit. " removed due to some copyright thing"

Looks like everyone has the same idea! ;)

I wonder how much stock they received?

Hard to say. I emailed them a while back and they said they were waiting on the EZ team to send them more and it would be a while if they did and they may not even get more. I don't know if they stumbled onto more stock or if EZ Flash team saw the demand of their product right now and jumped back on it.

Jerret Douglass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The US website of realhotstuff posted this that they are receiving the LAST batch of EZ Flash IV soon and buy them while you can. So I guess this is it for the EZ Flash IV after this batch. The HongKong site has them right now but is probably almost low already so pick them up. Benefits of ordering from US site is they ship from the US and not HK but the US site is still awaiting their shipment.

Jerret Douglass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ntpsq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
perhaps, but the title used to say OUT OF STOCK (and it still does on my bookmark). when i checked today i noticed it was gone.

ntpsq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. But now with that messages in red just confuses me.
that message has been there for a few days now.
my 3 ez flash from hk shipped two days ago and i ordered two more from the us rhs. one for use, a back up and three just because.
you mean to resell for when prices go up right? >__> it's okay to admit it

Aqua1234

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looks like there aren't that many left to sell anymore. The "new old stock" is no longer left. Whoever purchased a lot more than they need, they sure will resell for a ridiculous amount of money for it.

rickdgray

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
8/27/13: We are receiving the last batches of EZ Flash iV. Get it while you can! Stock arriving soon.

This is scary guys, I don't know how long they will have them! I bought one a few days ago before that message, but I haven't got a shipped email yet. Should I buy another?

EDIT: just noticed that warning is on the regular RHS site. I purchased mine from the HK site. Do you think they keep 2 different stocks?

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
This is scary guys, I don't know how long they will have them! I bought one a few days ago before that message, but I haven't got a shipped email yet. Should I buy another?

EDIT: just noticed that warning is on the regular RHS site. I purchased mine from the HK site. Do you think they keep 2 different stocks?

It means they will no longer restock the EZ-Flash IV after it is sold out, it will be delisted from the site when it is over.

Just like you do not see an EZ-Flash Vi when you click on the EZ-Flash from the menu.

Already answered what it means. Your making sound like it is the end of the world or something with the "This is scary guys".

Jerret Douglass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Took 4 days for me to get an email saying it shipped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM