EZ-Flash 3-in-1: Sticks out?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Aturaten, Jan 21, 2008.

Jan 21, 2008
  1. Aturaten
    OP

Newcomer Aturaten Member

United States
    Well, here's the thing. I already own an R4 and would like some GBA compatability. Nothing fancy, just that. However, I've heard from people that the EZ-Flash sticks out when you put it in. Does anyone know if this is true and if it is could someone tell me about another card with similar features? Thank you.

2. dragon574444

Member dragon574444 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The EZ Flash 3-in-1 doesn't stick out at all, well, maby a millimeter. That's about it. The thing with the EZ Flash 3-in-1 is that it only comes in black, and it's not the glossy black that the black DS lites are painted with, it's more of a matte black. I really don't mind the difference, GBA games, rumble, and ram expansion for that cheap is too good to pass up.

As for other similar devices, I've heard a bit about the ewin expansion pack, but they only do GBA games and rumble....or was it GBA and ram? [​IMG]

3. Viettxboii

Newcomer Viettxboii Member

Canada
    gba and ram.

4. science

Member science science rules

Canada
    It sticks out, and even though its literally 1mm, it's noticeable. And it comes in black and white, but neither are glossy.

5. the_joeba

Member the_joeba GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I have a white one that doesn't stick out. You can feel it isn't 100% in, but not even close to 1mm, and not visually noticeable. I wanted a black one, but I was sent a white one. I have the red/black ds and the black is matte anyway. Oh well.

6. Extreme Coder

Member Extreme Coder GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Egypt
    With the eWin, you need separate packs for each purpose.

7. SineWaveAu7

Newcomer SineWaveAu7 Member

Australia
    Mine doesn't stick out, if yours does, I've heard people shaving a bit of the plastic off to fit nicer. If the difference between matte and glossy coat of your NDSL bothers you, go to your sister/mother/girlfriend/bestfriendwhoisagirl and ask them for their clear nail gloss. Test it on a spot you can't see when in your DS, if it melts the plastic don't use it and find another brand, if not apply one layer evenly. [​IMG]
    - Adam

8. Grimalkin

Member Grimalkin Waaaaaaaah!

Canada
    Barely noticeable, you can only tell if you decided to actively look for it.