Hacking EZ-Flash 3-in-1: Sticks out?

Aturaten

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, here's the thing. I already own an R4 and would like some GBA compatability. Nothing fancy, just that. However, I've heard from people that the EZ-Flash sticks out when you put it in. Does anyone know if this is true and if it is could someone tell me about another card with similar features? Thank you.

dragon574444

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The EZ Flash 3-in-1 doesn't stick out at all, well, maby a millimeter. That's about it. The thing with the EZ Flash 3-in-1 is that it only comes in black, and it's not the glossy black that the black DS lites are painted with, it's more of a matte black. I really don't mind the difference, GBA games, rumble, and ram expansion for that cheap is too good to pass up.

As for other similar devices, I've heard a bit about the ewin expansion pack, but they only do GBA games and rumble....or was it GBA and ram?
wacko.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It sticks out, and even though its literally 1mm, it's noticeable. And it comes in black and white, but neither are glossy.

the_joeba

Trophies
Website
www.comicofrevelation.com
XP
Country
United States
I have a white one that doesn't stick out. You can feel it isn't 100% in, but not even close to 1mm, and not visually noticeable. I wanted a black one, but I was sent a white one. I have the red/black ds and the black is matte anyway. Oh well.

SineWaveAu7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mine doesn't stick out, if yours does, I've heard people shaving a bit of the plastic off to fit nicer. If the difference between matte and glossy coat of your NDSL bothers you, go to your sister/mother/girlfriend/bestfriendwhoisagirl and ask them for their clear nail gloss. Test it on a spot you can't see when in your DS, if it melts the plastic don't use it and find another brand, if not apply one layer evenly.
smile.gif

- Adam

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.