Gaming Etrian Odyssey III: The Drowned City

pichon64

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
Ha! I was able to wipe out all the Greedy Lizards... Any quick tip for doing the same with the Tyrants from the following floor? (B3F) Or I just keep grinding/leveling up? Got an Hoplite, Monk, Gladiator, Farmer & Wildling. All level 14.

nat sniper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
isabelyes said:
nat sniper said:
2F at night is safe too...you just have to avoid the big green bird during the day.

Are you talking about AK2i?
If so, then you're wrong:
Yesterday, I defeated many Largebills without the game freezing.
You simply need to refrain from using skills.

If you've got a different flashcart, then please ignore this! ^-^

I use a r4 wood 1.13 =]
it's the same on r4..you can't use some skills, that's why I don't use a zodiac..it's just normal attacks..
sucks =\

QUOTE(pichon64 @ Sep 28 2010, 11:49 AM)
Ha! I was able to wipe out all the Greedy Lizards... Any quick tip for doing the same with the Tyrants from the following floor? (B3F) Or I just keep grinding/leveling up? Got an Hoplite, Monk, Gladiator, Farmer & Wildling. All level 14.

just use provoke, if you're well equiped, you shouldn't have problems..have some medica and nectars and it's all done..
I defeated it when I was lvl 12, my party was:

hoplite/buccanear/ninja
princess/farmer

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahaha I have to admit, some of you are hardcore! I know it's useful to get your party set up so that you'll be ready when the full game comes, but wow. I got scared the first time it froze on me after I finished mapping the first floor.

pichon64

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uruguay
nat sniper said:
just use provoke, if you're well equiped, you shouldn't have problems..have some medica and nectars and it's all done..
I defeated it when I was lvl 12, my party was:

hoplite/buccanear/ninja
princess/farmer

Thanks, nat sniper. Taking notes here.

@DS1: I got a Supercard DSTwo. Not a single froze with the 'proper' rom from NukeThis.
yaynds.gif

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My party is probably a pretty standard one. Front line I have a Prince, Gladiator, and Hoplite, and back line I have a Ninja and Monk. The Prince is set up to auto-heal, but he sometimes uses attack/guard order, for difficult fights. The Gladiator pounds things, obviously, and the Hoplite is great at offense or defense, with that awesome passive skill to heal while defending. The Ninja is probably my weakest character, but status effects do come in handy. The Monk is weaker than the Ninja in physical power, but his healing is incredibly useful.

Those five are level eight and I'm having relative ease with B2F. Obviously it will get tougher on B3F, but so far, so good.

Siveria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
PeregrinFig said:
My party is probably a pretty standard one. Front line I have a Prince, Gladiator, and Hoplite, and back line I have a Ninja and Monk. The Prince is set up to auto-heal, but he sometimes uses attack/guard order, for difficult fights. The Gladiator pounds things, obviously, and the Hoplite is great at offense or defense, with that awesome passive skill to heal while defending. The Ninja is probably my weakest character, but status effects do come in handy. The Monk is weaker than the Ninja in physical power, but his healing is incredibly useful.

Those five are level eight and I'm having relative ease with B2F. Obviously it will get tougher on B3F, but so far, so good.

Put the monk in the front row, they will dish out a pounding then, they deal lower damage from the back row unless ranged, or if they have the ninja passive that allows full damage from back row.

Enroth186

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
QUOTE said:
Put the monk in the front row, they will dish out a pounding then, they deal lower damage from the back row unless ranged, or if they have the ninja passive that allows full damage from back row.
and also you can then put the prince in the back. there it has a lower chance of getting attacked, so he can use his free healing ability more often

When is the patch coming out?
ohnoes.png

void03

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dgwillia said:
Still no fix or word on one?

Slowly losing more and more faith =/

Nope.. none so far, i'v been waiting too but have other things to keep me busy.
Eager to play it too like many others. Guess things need to take time x_x

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
The first labyrint when you are on the first mission (creating a map).
My explorers are all on low health, i did find a camp but they say something like this: blablabla you could rest here blablabla but you find it more important to finnish the mission blablabla...
I turn around and face some monster and dead... help?

JohanX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrimzonEyed said:
The first labyrint when you are on the first mission (creating a map).
My explorers are all on low health, i did find a camp but they say something like this: blablabla you could rest here blablabla but you find it more important to finnish the mission blablabla...
I turn around and face some monster and dead... help?

You will need to go back to that spot later, after you receive a certain mission. Just mark it on your map so you remember....

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Man. I'm dying to play this game but I just don't have the patience and will power to deal with all the freezing. Well, I'm sure firmware updates or patches will be here soon enough and I can't wait.

I did make my team, at least. Got myself a Princess, Ninja, Zodiac, Buccaneer and Monk.

Siveria

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
drwhojan said:
How to make it work on NO$GBA 2.6a vr No$Zommer

How to fix "Most Game's" With Black are White screen issue's on loading, With NO$GBA 2.6a though NO$Zommer! - (Note) For clean roms mostly, My .Avi Video 10mb download and watch though a good mediaplayer!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4x1w4djm77rp0a6

This game is in the video!

NO$GBA 2.6a + NO$Zommer - Full Package

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ly6av97feot1xyw[/size]

Cool it works kinda laggy though but I suspect thats my PC showing its age XD.

GrayFox2510

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Siveria said:
drwhojan said:
How to make it work on NO$GBA 2.6a vr No$Zommer

How to fix "Most Game's" With Black are White screen issue's on loading, With NO$GBA 2.6a though NO$Zommer! - (Note) For clean roms mostly, My .Avi Video 10mb download and watch though a good mediaplayer!

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?4x1w4djm77rp0a6

This game is in the video!

NO$GBA 2.6a + NO$Zommer - Full Package

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ly6av97feot1xyw[/size]

Cool it works kinda laggy though but I suspect thats my PC showing its age XD.

Nah, it runs at 10 FPS solid on my computer, and by no means is this a slow computer. I've emulated several other DS games with full framerate. Might be the encryption thing? *shrugs*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: Good morning!