CharAznable

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
16X, though my burner only goes up to 8X.

Like I said, I'm not even going to worry about it. I'll try them with the new loader once it's out. If they don't work then, I'll just forget it.

GBAtemp69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I successfully burned and played "Game Party 2" last week. Today, I kept getting "DVD Identify Failed" even after reinstalling several times. I hope the one without DVDx will work better and more consistently.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You could always try the new Cios_fix though i dont think that will correct it , but it does resolve a lot of the older issues.
Do the original games you burnt still work ok ?

If so then it does look like a burn issue. Or a patching issue (i presume they have been patched)

GBAtemp69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:
You could always try the new Cios_fix though i dont think that will correct it , but it does resolve a lot of the older issues.
Do the original games you burnt still work ok ?

If so then it does look like a burn issue. Or a patching issue (i presume they have been patched)
Yes, I ran backup-creator.exe on the ISO before burning and the game loaded and ran fine last week (tried twice) but I just couldn't get it to work yesterday. It's weird that it's unpredictable but maybe it is an issue with burning. The original media I have work just fine.

I did try to use the cios_fix.wad (with no difference) but didn't realize until afterwards that I need to use AnyTitle_Deleter instead of uninstalling through the WAD Manager.

GBAtemp69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skedone said:
lol re patch the isos some times it lies its happened to me a few times
Can you clarify how it's lying?

Is there such a thing as a verifier/validator program to validate the ISO generated by backup-creator.exe to prevent producing coasters?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not sure why, every other N64 game just runs fine with all kinds of enhancements but noooo KI...