Siegesmund

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey y‘all

Recently got back into 360 flashing (got myself a flashed elite) and wanted to play a game, booting it will show up an error „disc not supported“ and I know it worked on a 360 S I had before.
Trying to burn the game again on a notebook I used in the old days (patched the game with abgx360) knowing the drive works, ended up dumping like 5 dvd‘s (which also work since I used them a long time ago).
Got a new drive for my pc (asus drw-24d5mt) which also didn’t make the trick.

Has anyone got an idea what I’m doing wrong? I‘d appreciate some help :)

Thank you.

ganjo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need a specific drive flashed with KREON firmware to dump/burn game discs AFAIK. Are you sure the drive in your laptop was flashed?
I cant post the link to the wiki but if you search google for xbox kreon the redump wiki should be on the first page

Siegesmund

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You need a specific drive flashed with KREON firmware to dump/burn game discs AFAIK. Are you sure the drive in your laptop was flashed?
I cant post the link to the wiki but if you search google for xbox kreon the redump wiki should be on the first page
Nah I just got proper verbatims and now I’ve burned like 20+ games . Still thank you!

Reactions: BigOnYa

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I got me some random asus dvd drive and verbatim discs and it works 💀

Games can be burned with it, XGD2 has no issues, XGD3 however, to burn it properly you'll need a burner that's compatible with the Burner max payload tool.
If you don't burn it properly it can/will flag your console for a ban, refuse to boot/install to hdd etc.

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Games can be burned with it, XGD2 has no issues, XGD3 however, to burn it properly you'll need a burner that's compatible with the Burner max payload tool.
If you don't burn it properly it can/will flag your console for a ban, refuse to boot/install to hdd etc.
I think he's trying to get at that some random drives are compatible with the burner max payload tool without any tinkering and you don't need a drive with a hacked firmware.

I've done the same in the past. Some random $20 asus drive happened to be compatible so I was able to connect it to a laptop over esata and overburn games properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto