Burned disc issue

The_Bugster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi wondering if anyone can help. Back in the day I was completely up to date with all the custom drive firmwares and I burned tons of games. I recently found a load of the old Verbatim discs so thought I’d use them up. I remembered to run whatever iso through ABGX360 - of course it didn’t work but read up on Hadzz and I think I have it working now. I wanted to try one of the FIFA 19 backups - ran through ABGX fine and it downloaded updates and found info on the game etc. - seemed to make some fixes etc but it got down to stealth right near the end and couldn’t find a verified copy from memory - but got through the rest of the checks ok. Then ran it through the old process to burn the disc and first time it got to 100%. I’ve read some info and some of the info has come back to me but I bought at the time whatever special ihas drive which didn’t need overburning or wherever it was - I just burned the game with whatever the last settings were (I think from memory I did it last 2 years ago or so and it was fine)

Before i go on - wherever discs I had from the past work fine so the drive in the 360 seems ok - some get the old unrecognised error etc but thats cause they’re old and dodgy - a load of burned iso backups work fine though fyi.

With fifa though I get an issue I’ve never had before. Usually you insert the disc and it tries to read it. I’ve tried 2 different isos now and both are the same - the drive doesn’t try and read the disc at all and just says play game. If you click, it signs me out of my profile and goes back to the main screen. If you click game info, it takes you to Internet Explorer! Nothing works.

If I put it back in the PC, it has that video come up which says it can only be played in a Xbox. If I run the dvd itself through ABGX, it comes up with all the game info, shows FIFA etc and looks ok!

Is it something when I run the iso through this new version of ABGX?

Any suggestions would be great - I don’t have many DVDs left now!!

Cheers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto