xk3y Unreadable Disc

DCL1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I have been having an issue with my xK3y console where after about 10 minutes of loading the game I get disc is unreadable message. Also sometimes after I choose a game and open / close tray it'll get stuck on reading until I reboot. I have tried updating with the xk3y dongle but even after the update I still get the same issue. I also tried the same iso's and flash drive on a different xK3y console and they work fine so it isn't a problem with either of those. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A suggestion from @DinohScene. Try maybe re-flashing the firmware with the latest, dump the firmware files onto a FAT32-formatted USB and wait 5 minutes after powering the console.

I'd also recommend leaving the power on for an hour or two just to ensure that its still working.

DCL1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the reply, I tried updating again and the remote got stuck on 'updating please wait' so I went ahead and tried a different remote. It may have been an issue with the remote disconnecting because when I moved the micro usb cable a bit I got the same disc is unreadable message. I think the small micro usb slot to power the remote might be loose. I'm using the new remote now and haven't had any issues. Thank you for your help!

rngrpower

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FYI,
you can test your theory by disconnecting the remote and using dash board. I never had the remote for mine and just used normally. Worked flawlessly......until............I broke a connector on xK3y board.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto