Gaming DuckTales Remastered comng August 13th (15th in Europe)

EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
OP
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
I already got the 15 bucks on my account to buy it. So looking forward to it, I loved the original and it's sequel for NES and from everything I have seen so far the new versions looks like it's going to own my system for a while. until W101 comes out that is :) (not a pikmin fan)

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i dislike how $15 has become the magic number when pricing indie software. this game will be fun but considering i can buy games like far cry 3 for $20 (at target this week), this game would be more enjoyable at $9.99 and even better when it finally hits a sale for $4.99 (like retro city rampage this week).

-another world

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it is a bit steep. I was planning on getting it but may hold off at that price, wait for some reviews. I been hearing other than looking way better it doesn't add much compared to the original.

EzekielRage

Hero of the Void
OP
Trophies
Website
www.void-comics.com
XP
Country
Australia
thats why its called remastered. its the same game, basically with a new coat of paint and some slight additions. and of course original voice acting. i dont mind that, really i am a sucker for nostalgia and i already have the cash on the eShop so that wont be an issue for me.

I generally tend to put money away for later uses when I have it, thats how i can afford a lot of stuff. i dont drink, i dont smoke (i was a party animal when i was jounger so i know what i dont miss) i have no car and live in a country with good healthcare so thats taken care off as well. my fiancee has a job of her own so while we are not wealthy or anything we can get a few bucks away for games and movies and the likes so that works for me.

of course i am aware that not everybody has that option though.

SnAQ

Trophies
XP
Country
I´d love to buy the game for the WiiU, but with that price and all the other games coming out this fall i´ll probally skip this one.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duck Tales? I played that on the C64 years ago (I have both DT1 and 2 on my C64 emu) Didn't think it was "all that" back then, so I doubt a remaster would do anything for me. But then, I never really was into cutesy type games. Seems to me that there are much better games that could use a remaster.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @The Real Jdbye @SylverReZ @Xdqwerty :creep: +99 +1