Status
Not open for further replies.

wikili

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
With the hoax by WaryLouka, a lot of shops shown their lack of seriousness.

Credulous or dishonest, they're unforgivable because since December 20, SC猫猫 administrator of SuperCard's bbs reiterated that the DStwo+ will be compatible only with the 3DS v4.1~4.5
( http://bbs.supercard.sc/thread-46875-1-2.html http://bbs.supercard.sc/thread-46897-1-1.html )

So I propose to make a list of all shops with ridiculous informations about DStwo+ (like v9.4 compatibility) !
(If it's OK with gbatemp's rules, of course)

Reactions: Thomas12345

johnbus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of unforgivable, Google Translate is pretty tragic:

"Points to a super horse! ! ! ! ! ! !"

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With the hoax by WaryLouka, a lot of shops shown their lack of seriousness.

Credulous or dishonest, they're unforgivable because since December 20, SC猫猫 administrator of SuperCard's bbs reiterated that the DStwo+ will be compatible only with the 3DS v4.1~4.5
( http://bbs.supercard.sc/thread-46875-1-2.html http://bbs.supercard.sc/thread-46897-1-1.html )

So I propose to make a list of all shops with ridiculous informations about DStwo+ (like v9.4 compatibility) !
(If it's OK with gbatemp's rules, of course)

So where's the list?

PhoenixWrightX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being "dishonest" and "credulous" are two very different things.

Dishonest means to be aware of the lie and tell it anyways.

Credulous means to think something false to be true.

If Microsoft said the Xbox 720 comes out next month, every retailer would immediately post listings to purchase the item

Close this thread.

Reactions: OncRN

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I don't know if it's OK with gbatemp's rules to post a list of links like this ^^' But I guess you can try google with "Search by image" , use one of the 2 fake by WaryLouka and you'll get several pages of results full of credulous shops ;)

So why start a thread if people can do that themselves.

nervx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so wait is the dstwo+ completely fake or is it real and only the shoddy specs being passed around fake?

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I like this thread because the majority of us are customers and no one likes being ripped off by these resellers

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i have a crazy idea
any shop that list the DStwo+ , we will consider it a scam shop , and ruin its reputation so they can learn not to be funny anymore

OncRN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And sometimes information is posted that is not 100% accurate for the purpose of generating buzz, increasing site traffic, and encouraging forum postings with everyone wondering what is really going on...
In this case, it was someone who likes causing trouble.

To be fair to the shops...they don't want to be the last with the info. But they should be more diligent and use verified sources, maybe they will learn(?). See how long it takes them to make corrections. I have seen some retailers that haven't updated card info/images for months/years.

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
I think what OP is trying to say is make a list of the sites which reported DStwo+ and in the future, if any speculative "leaks" do come out, disregard whatever those sites post.

I personally think its a good idea to see which news you can and can't trust online. Not shopping from them due to a little eagerness to report on a unsubstantiated rumours from an illegal hardware site is a but out of order as I'm guessing the people running those sites aren't the smartest tools in the box.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i have a crazy idea
any shop that list the DStwo+ , we will consider it a scam shop , and ruin its reputation so they can learn not to be funny anymore

i think a person usually assumes that directly...
or i am the only one who think if they believe on the first place without having a word from the "brand" or that they will really get inventory, the store is just clueless what its doing...

there are too many rumors of half life 3, and we all thought that valve was making it and i didnt see a shop going so far that it let you pre-order the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi