Darune

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello,

First off, I am really new to the whole softmod thing and if I do mess up names of some programs/utils, know that I am sorry.

So the issue is, that i got both of my Systems softmoded, one with the camera exploit, the other one with flipnote lenny (idk if this makes any difference), and the thing is that my DSiXL plays some games (Pkmn white/black white2/black2 are the only ones i know that work) while my DSi plays everything. I have tried updating nds-bootstrap on the DSiXl to v0.25.3 which didnt make any difference. Both run Twlmenu++ v9.4.0. When I try to boot other games I get the NDS boostrap logo, then the screen flashes black and goes white (Already tried staying on that screen hoping the game would load).

Anyone knows what may be causing this issue ? I've tried exchanging sd cards from the DSiXL into the DSi, but still DSiXL has problems loading games while DSi has 0 trouble loading the same games.
(If this issue has already been talked about, please link me the post and excuse me for creating additional posts)

Darune

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The ROMs on the DSi XL might be corrupted then.
Also, if you use cheats, make sure none of them are enabled for the non-working ROMs.
Thought the same, then I tested the sd card from the DSiXL on the DSi, and they worked.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

First off, I am really new to the whole softmod thing and if I do mess up names of some programs/utils, know that I am sorry.

So the issue is, that i got both of my Systems softmoded, one with the camera exploit, the other one with flipnote lenny (idk if this makes any difference)
Somehow missed that.

That does make a difference. Try with the camera exploit on DSi XL.

Darune

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Somehow missed that.

That does make a difference. Try with the camera exploit on DSi XL.

The DSiXl is the one that is with the camera exploit, even then, I already tried the flipnote one and same results. ndsbootstrap logo, flash to black screen, white screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    there is a plugin that display them on the wii u menu, pretty sure it is enabled by default
  • crafthp434 @ crafthp434:
    so like it doesnt exist
    yeah
    ?
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    it doesn't exist, at least not for aroma
    ohhhhh
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    on tiramisu you can access it by opening mii maker
    okay
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have a wii u anymore to test it myself, but if homebrews are not visible on the wii u menu I think you can press L + R + minus to open the plugin menu, there should be an option called "homebrews on wii u menu" or something similar
    nope
    it is L+dpad down+ select
    but homebrew is appearing in the home menu btw
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    yes, now I remember it
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    then it is working, I also don't like that they did this but it is the only option you have if you are using aroma
    i just didint know the homebrew launcher didint exist in aroma
    thanks btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    New hamster PC, with anal operation and BT connectivity!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, How do I make enemies respawn on gdevelop after
    the player dies?
    Carrying a PC or phone is so old school!
    Squeeze your cheeks twice to answer calls!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty you can use a "spawner" function on any object.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or when your player dies, you can say in code, if enemy exists, do nothing, but if enemy does not exist, then create enemy at certain spot. (This would be a pain tho for lots of emeies)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Easiest, simple way would be just restart scene, but player would restart from beginning.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, thx in advance
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, thx in advance +1