MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whats wrong with everyone? Here's all the people I've recognized:

People who refuse to know that something they think is true is actually fake,
people who try to help that guy out which really adds to the off-topic posts,
people who are finding videos on YouTube on DSi hacking which in reality it would never be true, and if it was true, it would be in the news first than a YouTube video,
people who look at the topic and immediately think, "Hey, there's a DSi Homebrew Channel? I want it!" and just ask everyone for it,
people who are new to the topic who ask how far we are when they should've read the whole topic, because if they did they would realize that we're waiting for the DSi Common Key which is clearly stated about more than 5 pages back,
people who just add nonsense to the page,
and finally, people who post bogus information on stuff they just think up just to start a rumor, because they have no life whatsoever.

And yet even I, [BnC]Mitchell, who visits this topic to see whats new, only see a bunch of off-topic people saying both off-topic and nonsense in there posts.

Good day to you all.

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
[BnC said:
Mitchell]
Whats wrong with everyone? Here's all the people I've recognized:

People ...

And yet even I, [BnC]Mitchell, who visits this topic to see whats new, only see a bunch of off-topic people saying both off-topic and nonsense in there posts.

Good day to you all.

Welcome to GBAtemp!

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
houseonfire said:
Now since the bruteforcer we are using is random.. It's highly unlikely that the correct combination will be the last to be found.

I would think that it's 100% certain that the combination would be the last one found, because why the hell would you keep looking if you found it? "Oh! look, I found the key... I'll just check another 5000 combinations..."

LOL.

houseonfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
houseonfire said:
Now since the bruteforcer we are using is random.. It's highly unlikely that the correct combination will be the last to be found.

I would think that it's 100% certain that the combination would be the last one found, because why the hell would you keep looking if you found it? "Oh! look, I found the key... I'll just check another 5000 combinations..."

LOL.
You know what I meant.
The last one that can be possibly found.

smitty96

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
Uhhh, you just contradicted yourself. If it's just as unlikely as it being the first one found, since it wasn't the first one found, then it's most likely not going to be the last one found.
wink.gif

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smitty96 said:
Uhhh, you just contradicted yourself. If it's just as unlikely as it being the first one found, since it wasn't the first one found, then it's most likely not going to be the last one found.
wink.gif
...that's what he meant, there's a greater chance of it NOT being the last one then there is of it BEING the last one.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
It doesnt matter which one it is, the probability is exactly the same if there is only 1 key and there are 50,000 combinations, the probability of it being ANY one of those is 1 in 50,000. the probability of the first one being correct is still 1 in 50,000 just because it wasn't doesn't mean that it wasn't GOING to be. The probability only changes when the number of possible outcomes is changed, every time a wrong answer is found, the probability gets higher, not until.

smitty96

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
It doesnt matter which one it is, the probability is exactly the same if there is only 1 key and there are 50,000 combinations, the probability of it being ANY one of those is 1 in 50,000. the probability of the first one being correct is still 1 in 50,000 just because it wasn't doesn't mean that it wasn't GOING to be. The probability only changes when the number of possible outcomes is changed, every time a wrong answer is found, the probability gets higher, not until.
Hmm, okay. I know it was just an example, but there are a lot more codes than that, sadly.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
This thread needs to be locked now, and at least opened when a DSi Homebrew Channel is announced or released or leaked or whatever. People are just arguing over a silly little thing when they shouldn't be. Let's get it into perspective: this Bruteforcer probably won't find the common key on anyone's computer on here. Loopy has said (ages ago now) that he found it. We don't know what's going on with that, but I know that many rumours are going around that a Homebrew Channel is in development; someone on Neowin said that it's a definite. Who knows. Either way, we just need to wait. We will, eventually, get a channel. But this thread needs to be closed until we do.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
keeps you updated?!? About what?!? The fact that all the people in here have NO idea about hacking and are talking complete CRAP? The fact that no progress has been made in this thread, due to the fact no-one knows about hacking, and in fact believe that placing a PSP homebrew game on their SD card and running Phantom Hourglass and talking to a guy will install a DSi Homebrew Channel, despite the "release" video stating that it doesn't work? Come on, this doesn't "keep you updated". It's a load of n00bs talking crap. Now, I don't know much about hacking, but at least I'm not trying to run PSP homebrew on a DSi in DS mode. The only thing I posted in here is that we need to wait for a game with DSi specific features, so we can actually have a game in DSi mode to try and hack with a save game, and that is a far more reasonable suggestion than anything else here that I've read. I agree that this thread should be locked, to stop n00bs getting their hopes up that there will soon be a DSi homebrew channel.

D

Deleted-119707

+1 on this being closed. i read through everything and is full of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    I knocked the east coast backbone of EarthLink offline for like 6 hours one time, was on the news and everything well I mean I wasn't on the news.... Just they where having "technical difficulties" lol
    +1
    Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost all modems and network hardware operated in promiscuous mode.
    Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol
    They did end up using some of my stuff in the first Gulf war though lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GUYS I JUST COMMENTED A YOUR MOM JOKE ON A GACHA YT COMMUNITY POST (the algorithm has cursed me in terms of community posts, bc I fuck around on that sort of community post, just commenting and being a jackass)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT FELT SO GOOD
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the OP made a couple vocaloid characters, and the post had the caption "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: they're from vocaloid"
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    to which I responded:
    "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: it's uremum"
    +1
    I studied IPV6 if they hadn't passed the cyber terrorism laws omg.... In theory I have some awesome pranks but I'm afraid to test them lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I studied IPV6 if they hadn't passed the cyber terrorism laws omg.... In theory I have some...