DS #XXXX: C.O.P. The Recruit *CRACK REPACK* (Europe)

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
omgpwn666 said:
Ubisoft wins this one! Time to wait for Spirit Tracks.

Ubisoft can suck my balls. I'll see them beaten just for the sake of beating them. I'm not even bothered about the game any more, I just want to take this sons of bitches down. If we admit defeat here then we'll see anti-piracy slowly but surely win the battle overall, and then I won't have anything to play and go insane.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure the people who make cracks are done with this one though,there is way to many checks,when they released the crack repack I thought it would be fixed,but many cant pass mission 18. I'm sure we lost,and once we lose this its over,they will keep using this method.
closedeyes.gif

mnt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
omgpwn666 said:
I'm sure the people who make cracks are done with this one though,there is way to many checks,when they released the crack repack I thought it would be fixed,but many cant pass mission 18. I'm sure we lost,and once we lose this its over,they will keep using this method.
closedeyes.gif

You can pass mission 18 using No$GBA Emulator and then transfering the .sav file back to your memory card.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
mnt said:
omgpwn666 said:
closedeyes.gif

You can pass mission 18 using No$GBA Emulator and then transfering the .sav file back to your memory card.

See? There's always a way around these problems. Like I said, Ubisoft can suck my balls 'cause I'll finish this game just to spite them.

Assuming Band Hero isn't the next in this current EU dumping phase. We've had Madagascar Kartz and Women's Murder Club, maybe Band Hero will reveal itself shortly. Once that shows up I'll probably lose interest in COP.

EEragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey guys, Its now working on M3i zero, but there is one problem...

I can't find the direction to the main objective... It's suposed to be the red arow right? Well, it won't show up for me...

fighter0460

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i download the C.O.P. the Recruit cracked repack from Mega-upload than when i opened the file there were:
xpa-copcp.rar
xpa-copcp.r03
xpa-copcp.r00
xpa-copcp.r01
xpa-copcp.r02
xpa-copcp.sfv

then when i extract one of them with WinRar it will say: processing volume The current Volume xpa-copcp.rar , process all files in all volumes from the current or another option will say process selected files only. than if i click process selected files only it will say next volume is required "C:\Documents and Settings\Ronald\Local Settings\Temp\Rar$DI32.8875\xpa-copcp.r00" insert a disk with this volume and press "OK" to try again or press "cancel" to break extraction what do i do?

so which one do i use, i have an 8gb memory chip for my acekard 2i.
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

nagareboshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
fighter0460 said:
ok so i download the C.O.P. the Recruit cracked repack from Mega-upload than when i opened the file there were: xpa-copcp.rar
xpa-copcp.r03
xpa-copcp.r00
xpa-copcp.r01
xpa-copcp.r02
xpa-copcp.sfv

so which one do i use, i have an 8gb memory chip for my acekard 2i.
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

You have to open the first file, xpa-copcp.rar. The other parts are just splitted parts from the .rar package. ignore .sfv

EEragon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Extract one of them, and voilà...

These *.r0x (x repesent a number) are subfiles of the main *.rar file... They're a part of the whole bunch. It's a large splitten *.rar file into several smaller once...

Hope that helps
wink.gif

fighter0460

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so i download the C.O.P. the Recruit cracked repack from Mega-upload than when i opened the file there were:
xpa-copcp.rar
xpa-copcp.r03
xpa-copcp.r00
xpa-copcp.r01
xpa-copcp.r02
xpa-copcp.sfv

then when i extract one of them with WinRar it will say: processing volume The current Volume xpa-copcp.rar , process all files in all volumes from the current or another option will say process selected files only. than if i click process selected files only it will say next volume is required "C:\Documents and Settings\Ronald\Local Settings\Temp\Rar$DI32.8875\xpa-copcp.r00" insert a disk with this volume and press "OK" to try again or press "cancel" to break extraction what do i do?

so which one do i use, i have an 8gb memory chip for my acekard 2i. unsure.gif unsure.gif

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, from reading this thread, I guess I passed mission 18 a couple missions ago on my CycloDS, I didn't have any problem. In fact, I got one of those side-missions on the way there and did that too.

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I can't tell if this game is really buggy or if I'm doing something wrong. I'm near the beginning of the game, where you get the choice of two missions. One of those missions is "go to East River Port." So I set a waypoint, and I go there. And nothing happens. There's no "circle" to go in to enter the mission, and I end up just sitting around. One time while driving around in circles, the mission started randomly, but I didn't pass it...so what the hell is going on here?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
concealed identity said:
I can't tell if this game is really buggy or if I'm doing something wrong. I'm near the beginning of the game, where you get the choice of two missions. One of those missions is "go to East River Port." So I set a waypoint, and I go there. And nothing happens. There's no "circle" to go in to enter the mission, and I end up just sitting around. One time while driving around in circles, the mission started randomly, but I didn't pass it...so what the hell is going on here?

It depends on if the mission was blue or red. Blue missions are optional and come-and-go after certain amounts of time. You can be heading to a blue mission and it will get resolved before you get there, so once you do get there, there is nothing to see anymore. Maybe that's what happened to you. Red missions are part of the story in the game, blue ones are just side-quests.

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rayder said:
concealed identity said:

It depends on if the mission was blue or red. Blue missions are optional and come-and-go after certain amounts of time. You can be heading to a blue mission and it will get resolved before you get there, so once you do get there, there is nothing to see anymore. Maybe that's what happened to you. Red missions are part of the story in the game, blue ones are just side-quests.

Nah, definitely a red mission. Considering nobody else has had this problem, I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong, but when I think about how I got stuck behind a plant in the police station on the first mission and had to reload my game, I'm wondering if there's something weird going on.

Nitro Edd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
can anyone confirm if it fixes the freeze at the start of Rev's initiation monster truck level?

EDIT: i can confirm that the Rev's initiation level is still protected,

Mission 18 - i have 2 choices
talk to crimp about the fat man
and revs level

it freezes after rev says choose your route - black screen and music plays for a while

acekard 2.1 and akaio 1.5 latest loaders

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No,both missions at mission 18 are broke,the monster truck and the fat guy,on Acekard anyways with Akaio 1.5 and latest loaders.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica