Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Lemonov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Hi, I bought a used JP region DSi with TWLM++ pre-installed, with previous user's settings and games. Can someone tell me how to quickly wipe all his saves & settings and also update all the relevant programs without accidentally breaking the hack?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I bought a used JP region DSi with TWLM++ pre-installed, with previous user's settings and games. Can someone tell me how to quickly wipe all his saves & settings and also update all the relevant programs without accidentally breaking the hack?
Format the SD card by following this guide: https://dsi.cfw.guide/sd-card-setup.html
After doing so, install TWiLight Menu++ again, by following the DSi installation steps.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could it be that Black Sigil doesn't work cause I hacked it with a patch that lowers the enemy encounter rate?
Does every rom hack require to be handled by nds bootstrap individually?
If the game contains AP measures, then the clean ROM would first need to be patched using DS-Scene ROM Tool, and then applying the ROM hack patch to the AP-patched ROM.

Rebusmind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Try checking if the clean ROM boots then.
Had the same error with the clean ROM, but setting it to DSi-mode and deactivating DMA did the trick. :)

Btw. how does Twilight work with DSi enhanced games? Does it detect that automatically or do I have to enable it for every enhanced game separately? I saw there's an option for Audio in the general bootstrap settings, but not for DSi mode.

Last edited by Rebusmind,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ohhh can we use AI to crack passwords faster?