Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Mayhem1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've been trying for 2 hours to make Zelda Spirit Tracks work with this loader... I want to play the D-pad patched version but I always get a white screen upon boot.

I tried the trimmed rom... the clean rom... I tried applying the patch myself... I think the problem is the AP patch + Dpad patch don't work well togheter.
t

hey work on mine maybe you got a bad rom

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying for 2 hours to make Zelda Spirit Tracks work with this loader... I want to play the D-pad patched version but I always get a white screen upon boot.

I tried the trimmed rom... the clean rom... I tried applying the patch myself... I think the problem is the AP patch + Dpad patch don't work well togheter.
You should try with just the ROM with the latest D-Pad patch from the GBATemp post.

Reactions: FanNintendo

LopezTutoriales

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi all! I need help. I use a Nintendo DSi + Unlaunch + Twilight Menu++ and I connected my DSi to Internet in original DSi system menu settings, but when I access to Twilight Menu++, the console doesn't have Internet.
I want use ftpd.nds (ftp server) app in Twilight Menu++ but I can't

Thanks for your help!! And sorry my bad English

Last edited by LopezTutoriales,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi all! I need help. I use a Nintendo DSi + Unlaunch + Twilight Menu++ and I connected my DSi to Internet in original DSi system menu settings, but when I access to Twilight Menu++, the console doesn't have Internet.
I want use ftpd.nds (ftp server) app in Twilight Menu++ but I can't

Thanks for your help!! And sorry my bad English
The issue is that homebrew doesn't support WPA connections.

Mayhem1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
for anyone wondering how to autoboot r4i3ds gold plus you just copy the 2 nds files in the r4idsn and r4 ultra folder to root DO NOT COPY THE .DAT FILE took me a long time to get this card to autoboot finally did figure it out by7 accident

Pixel_Astronaut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Can i get full screen using ysmenu or only with bootstrap nds? if that so, can i configure a per game config to select wich games i want with bootstrap and wich ones with ysmenu?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i get full screen using ysmenu or only with bootstrap nds? if that so, can i configure a per game config to select wich games i want with bootstrap and wich ones with ysmenu?
You can only have widescreen with nds-bootstrap.
Also, you can set either YSMenu or B4DS on your flashcard, but not per-game. The SD card games will always use nds-bootstrap.

Reactions: banjo2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it