Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

distinctzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How many games do you have installed. Like i said if you are over the 300 limit then that is why it doesn't appear in the home screen
Thank you for the response. I'm very new to this. I had an excessive amount of numbered titles that I wasn't quite sure of, I deleted them. Unfortunately, I think I'm dumb for doing that as now I get an error saying that I am unable to mount CTRNAND, and am constantly prompted to shut down whenever I turn the device on lol

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for the response. I'm very new to this. I had an excessive amount of numbered titles that I wasn't quite sure of, I deleted them. Unfortunately, I think I'm dumb for doing that as now I get an error saying that I am unable to mount CTRNAND, and am constantly prompted to shut down whenever I turn the device on lol
How did you delete them?

Reactions: RocketRobz

distinctzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why didn't you delete the titles in Data Management in System Settings?
These were titles that didn't appear there, they were numbered titles, that I assumed were errors I accumulated by trying to install this, I guess? That was a bad assumption it seems lol

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In the same place, title list, deleted the title. Clearly what I did was catastrophic to my system.
Send a PM to the gbatemp.net's resident 3ds guru @TurdPooCharger telling him what you have done and the error you have. I think you are going to need to do a CRT transfer. He is the best to guide you on this.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

These were titles that didn't appear there, they were numbered titles, that I assumed were errors I accumulated by trying to install this, I guess? That was a bad assumption it seems lol
They were your system titles. Do you have a nand backup?

distinctzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'
Send a PM to the gbatemp.net's resident 3ds guru @TurdPooCharger telling him what you have done and the error you have. I think you are going to need to do a CRT transfer. He is the best to guide you on this.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They were your system titles. Do you have a nand backup?

I'm looking into doing CTRTransfer now. Thanks.

distinctzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've done the transfer and everything seems fine again. I lost the games I had installed in the past, but that's not a big deal. Tried again to install the menu, still no unwrapping. If it is because of the title limit, can someone please tell me which titles I can safely remove, and how I should remove them? I have stuff I don't use, from Face Raiders to AR Games.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've done the transfer and everything seems fine again. I lost the games I had installed in the past, but that's not a big deal. Tried again to install the menu, still no unwrapping. If it is because of the title limit, can someone please tell me which titles I can safely remove, and how I should remove them? I have stuff I don't use, from Face Raiders to AR Games.
Download this to your 3ds then run it. All your games will be back. https://github.com/ihaveamac/faketik

Face Raiders and AR games are classed as system apps if you delete them your 3ds will prompt you to do a system update at which point it will just reinstall the two apps again.

Only delete stuff using data management in system settings that way you can't delete crucial system files.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

distinctzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Download this to your 3ds then run it. All your games will be back. https://github.com/ihaveamac/faketik

Face Raiders and AR games are classed as system apps if you delete them your 3ds will prompt you to do a system update at which point it will just reinstall the two apps again.

Only delete stuff using data management in system settings that way you can't delete crucial system files.
Thanks for the link and info. Yea deleting what I did was not exactly ideal. Pretty bone headed.
Rebooting the system made TWiLight Menu appear, but when I run it now, it is just a black screen and nothing more.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the link and info. Yea deleting what I did was not exactly ideal. Pretty bone headed.
Rebooting the system made TWiLight Menu appear, but when I run it now, it is just a black screen and nothing more.
Check the FAQs in the first post for the black screen issue.

Lyntur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
This used to work perfectly for running games on my 3DS with a M3 DS Real, however since the last updates I can't run any game from the flashcard, it just freezes :( I've tried literally everything but no success

havocdrake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
No heap shrink options for AW: Dual Strike, both black screens at boot.

Attachments

• IMG_20200630_170631.jpg
    IMG_20200630_170631.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 154
  • IMG_20200630_170518.jpg
    IMG_20200630_170518.jpg
    711.7 KB · Views: 105

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?