Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Fuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i’m new to this, sorry if i sound like a newbie. But i noticed that the colouration of the games were a bit off, is this normal? Or can i change it?
Also i notice the gameplay seemed a little sped-up, felt like 1.5x speed, can i also change this?
i’ve looked through the settinngs and changed it here and there but nothing seemed to change.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, i’m new to this, sorry if i sound like a newbie. But i noticed that the colouration of the games were a bit off, is this normal? Or can i change it?
If you mean the blue color is gone, did you put in the text for the .bat file correctly?
Also i notice the gameplay seemed a little sped-up, felt like 1.5x speed, can i also change this?
i’ve looked through the settinngs and changed it here and there but nothing seemed to change.
That only happens with Pokemon Platinum. Delete the "apfix" folder in "sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/", and install the latest TWiLight Menu++.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@retrogamefan Can you please make an AP fix .ips patch for the English translation of Ni no Kuni?
The regular version, restored arm7 version, and your version aren't working for me.

The clean Japanese ROM works though.

Last edited by RocketRobz,

Fuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you mean the blue color is gone, did you put in the text for the .bat file correctly?

That only happens with Pokemon Platinum. Delete the "apfix" folder in "sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/", and install the latest TWiLight Menu++.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@retrogamefan Can you please make an AP fix .ips patch for the English translation of Ni no Kuni?
The regular version, restored arm7 version, and your version aren't working for me.

The clean Japanese ROM works though.

Ah, okay that explains the sped-up gameplay. And what do you mean by the .bat file?

Fuba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you didn't follow the widescreen instructions. nvm then.
If the colors are off, then power-saving mode might be turned on.

I’ve checked the power-saving on the 3DS and it’s off, unless there is a power-saving option i’m unaware of in twi.
I can’t explain the colour well, but its sort of darker and more dull in colour.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve checked the power-saving on the 3DS and it’s off, unless there is a power-saving option i’m unaware of in twi.
I can’t explain the colour well, but its sort of darker and more dull in colour.
Yeah, that's normal with TWL_FIRM.

fazzeai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kyrgyzstan
Hello guys. I did all well, but I wanted to look what themes there is, changed it to acekard and now twilight stuck in white screen after launch.
DSi, SD card user

retrogamefan

***DSTT Coder*** ***AP Destroyer***
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Attached is the .ips and I've modified the original translation patch, so you'll need to use this modified patch for it to work on TwiLight Menu.

EDIT : Also, how do you feel about having a seperate folder for translation patched AP games, instead of having both AP and translation patched .ips in the same folder? I'm only thinking so as to make it easier to be able to problem solve people's issues.

Attachments

• B2KJ-714F.7z
    231 bytes · Views: 130
Last edited by retrogamefan,

Robert McCoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I finally realized that the reason Dragon Ball Kai Ultimate Butouden won't work in nds-bootstrap is because I'm using an English patched version and not a clean rom.

The same goes for Summon night X. English patched rom doesn't work.

Demetris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Am experiencing some white screens and no rom loading on DS lite with flashcard

Στάλθηκε από το POCOPHONE F1 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Demetris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP