Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

ChipJockey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The touch issue when using the Quick-start ROM option is the cause of your issue. Will be fixed in the next nds-bootstrap version..

Thank you for the reply. What about New Super Mario Bros. though? It was working before on TWLoader without any problems, now it won't launch game anymore. ("Could not erase data" in-game error.) I've tried it on Official and Unofficial releases, on Quick-boot and without it - same problem.

Last edited by ChipJockey,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for the reply. What about New Super Mario Bros. though? It was working before on TWLoader without any problems, now it won't launch game anymore. ("Could not erase data" in-game error.) I've tried it on Official and Unofficial releases, on Quick-boot and without it - same problem.
You need a donor cart now, as donor ROM was breaking compatibility with some games.
Check the first post for more information.

brunocar

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You need a donor cart now, as donor ROM was breaking compatibility with some games.
Check the first post for more information.
but i do have one, it still doesnt work, using a MKDS rom to run a tetris DS rom, but tetris DS wont work even with the MKDS cart inside slot 1 since i got the latest update

DodgyJudge

A man of weird taste it seems!
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
Hey robz8 how we update the bootstrap on dsimenu just wondering , or is it downloading itself each time we boot?Thanks

AlexTCGPro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Hey! I'm trying to load my flashcard in TWL mode so it uses the extra clock speed of my DSi but it doesn't seem to work, the card immediately crashes.
(Running DSiMenu++ from SD not from R4, I don't want to replace the Kernel)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: 3D printing with chocolate. :D