Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Firexdragon007YT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm unable to get SNES games to work(probably a file format issue since they work with the Android emulators I use) and I can't get the English patch for Tomodachi collection to work either

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can't get SNES ROMs to work(probably file format issue) and I can't get the English patch of Tomodachi collection to work either

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't see this option on RamDisk !
I mean in Windows, not the RAM disk program.
I'm unable to get SNES games to work(probably a file format issue since they work with the Android emulators I use) and I can't get the English patch for Tomodachi collection to work either

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can't get SNES ROMs to work(probably file format issue) and I can't get the English patch of Tomodachi collection to work either
Not all SNES ROMs are compatible.
Also, what happens in Tomodachi Collection?

Reactions: Alexander1970

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Open it in "This PC" then.

i created the image ((A7800DS.img)) with A7800DS.nds inside it then i placed the image in the ramdisks folder on the sd card,then on the settings i couldn't change the ram disk to 0 unless i changed the direct boot to NO. once i changed it to 0 i changed the direct boot back to YES. the emulator still the same not working !!

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i created the image ((A7800DS.img)) with A7800DS.nds inside it then i placed the image in the ramdisks folder on the sd card,then on the settings i couldn't change the ram disk to 0 unless i changed the direct boot to NO. once i changed it to 0 i changed the direct boot back to YES. the emulator still the same not working !!
You need to keep "Direct boot" set to "No".

Reactions: Alexander1970

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Probably not.
You also need the apps/games in the RAM disk as well. If they don't fix the white screen, then nothing will.

ok i will try one more time,if still not working i will just delete the atari folders & add them to Retroarch instead.

btw is there any chance you can make moonshell compatible with TwilightMenu++ ? it was great for playing dpg videos on R4 cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: