1. alexander1970

alexander1970 Austrian Guy - allowed make grammatical Errors

Austria
    Thank you and your Friends for this awesome Release.:yay:

This is going to be interesting, so we all have to "rethink" to find the TWilight Settings. :P:D
    I can already hear her calling "Where are the settings ...ings....ings......":evil:

This is a really nice and kind Feature.:)

Thank you for your outstanding Work

@Pk11
    @maorninja
    @retrogamefan
    and of course
    @Robz8

For your Time and your tireless Efforts to develop TWiLight further.
    You always surprises us with your awseome Updates.:bow:

Thank you to keep our DS/DS Lite/DSi/DSi XL Devices alive.:)

2. ShadowOne333

ShadowOne333 GBAtemp Guru

Mexico
    Awesome!
    So Dark Dawn does boot now but isn't 100% compatible yet?

Robz8 and alexander1970 like this.
  3. DreamDrops

DreamDrops Member
    Newcomer

Argentina
    So, are we closer to getting golden sun playable? Also cheers for the first 2020 release!

4. banjo2

banjo2 little man

United States
    Back at it again with the holiday releases?
    (If this can even be considered a holiday)

Anyways, thank you and your whole team for the continued updates, they are great gifts :)

5. stranno

stranno Member
    Newcomer

Can all these features (ws, 60fps, higher clock, better sound, etc) be used through a regular flashcard (compatibility and speed) instead of nds-bootstrap?

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 5:15 PM
  6. AngelBeatsl

AngelBeatsl Member
    Newcomer

China
    Hi ,Bro @Robz8 .I have a problem about your TWiLight Menu++ to ask you. Today I upgraded to the latest version v12.0.0,
    When I use cheats in the 3DS theme , TWiLight Menu++ was stuck on the "loading" page, D71588E1FE5EB52746482F2B2E77DA01.jpg but I can use cheats normally in the previous version v11.2.0: TWL Christmas release . I guess this is caused by Chinese encoding, because the cheats file contains Chinese encoding and I switched to R4 theme, he is available normally and Chinese is not displayed. A18C43D532837AD5B6424DC4ED5BC163.jpg
    Can you check this question because the version v11.2.0 works normally(although it shows garbled characters)? Looking forward for your help, thx in advance! :) Anyway, thanks for your continuous updates

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 7:14 PM
    DreamDrops and banjo2 like this.
  7. Robz8

OP Robz8 Coolest of TWL
    Developer

United States
    The cartridge of it boots, and works 100%, but the ROM still doesn't work in nds-bootstrap.

8. DreamDrops

DreamDrops Member
    Newcomer

Argentina
    So is Tony hawk sk8land playable now? Still can't even get to the press start screen

9. Robz8

OP Robz8 Coolest of TWL
    Developer

United States
    I can run it just fine. Make sure heap shrink is turned off.
    Try replacing the ROM, if the issue persists.

10. alexander1970

alexander1970 Austrian Guy - allowed make grammatical Errors

Austria
    Hello.:)

Tested EU and US Version on an DSi with TWiLight 12.0.0.
    Both Versions works.:)

P1360280.JPG P1360281.JPG P1360282.JPG P1360283.JPG P1360284.JPG P1360285.JPG P1360286.JPG P1360287.JPG P1360288.JPG P1360289.JPG

Thank you.:)

banjo2 and Robz8 like this.
  11. Pk11

Pk11 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    When I added proper UTF-8 parsing I forgot to account for invalid characters and turns out usrcheat.dat files store text in EUC_JP instead of UTF-8 so that was causing an infinite loop, just fixed this in #906 though :yay:

Robz8 likes this.
  12. whywhy2

whywhy2 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Thank you for another awesome update you've made, it's really awesome now that nds-bootstrap can run some dsiware.

And i have a problem with one dsiware that i can't play with unlaunch (sorry if i'm asking this in the wrong thread, i didn't know which thread i should ask)
    is Photo Clock the only dsiware that can't be played with unlaunch/current nds-bootstrap? because i've been trying to run it with my dsi since last year and it only hangs on white screen and i have to hold the power button to turn it off, i thought the rom that i have is corrupted but it actually runs on no$gba. Can anyone help me with this?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020 at 2:37 AM
    banjo2 likes this.
  13. Robz8

OP Robz8 Coolest of TWL
    Developer

United States
    nds-bootstrap still can't run DSiWare yet.
    Also, post about the issue in the Unlaunch thread at NESdev, so nocash knows about it.

14. whywhy2

whywhy2 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    oh okay then i'll ask it there, thank you for the fast reply

Also the clock number on DS Classic Menu bottom screen is hard to see because i'm using black dsi theme and the font is also black, can you change the color to white when using black theme?

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020 at 2:53 AM
  15. Daltondorf

Daltondorf Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hey bro @Robz8 I love the menu, but I'm currently having a problem where it freezes at white screen directly after your splash screen. It was previously working a few minutes ago but suddenly stopped after I eventually quit to home

I tried running the TWLFix but I'm having the same issue, is there something I'm missing? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

banjo2 likes this.
  16. Robz8

OP Robz8 Coolest of TWL
    Developer

United States
    Hold SELECT after the white screen appears, to go to TWLMenu++ Settings, and try turning off Slot-1 microSD access.
    If that doesn't fix it, try switching the theme.

banjo2 and alexander1970 like this.
  17. tall guy

tall guy GBAtemp Fan

Belgium
    Pokemon Moon Black2 . Anybody playing this game on 3DS using Twilight++ ? Everytime i go to the bottom screen and press x to open the menu ,the game freezes when i open the "pokemon " tab.The other tabs are working fine, how can i fix this?

18. Fireminer

Fireminer Member
    Newcomer

Vietnam
    Because my 2017 R4SDHC with 2019 firmware failed to work (it used to with another 2DS), I install Twilight Menu Update, which show the error message "DSP Dumping Failed". I can still install Twilight Menu after that, but it then showed a black screen like the R4, and if I press a button it exit out to the Home screen. Does anyone know what is wrong?

19. Demetris

Demetris Member
    Newcomer

Cyprus
    Check for a firmware and flash it. It will be fixed. There is a thread somewhere here you can read and find a firmware backup that should work

Sent from the Island of Venus

20. perhapsexactly

Newcomer

United States
    Hey @Robz8 I’ve been using TwiLight Menu for a while now(since may 2019), but a couple weeks ago it stopped booting randomly. I use a new 3ds with cfw. When I run it from the home menu, it goes directly to a white screen. No splash screen, no anything. I’ve tried reinstalling and updating to the newest release and still no luck. My nds carts run fine so I am sure TWL_FIRM isn’t messed up...

Any idea what might be going on? :unsure:

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - replacement, TWiLight, [DS(i)