Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Jannik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Twilight Menu no longer starts properly on my Nintendo DSI. When I start it in the menu, both screens freeze and then only show a white image. I have already tried to reinstall in vain. HiyaCFW with Unlaunch is installed on the DSI. I really like the menu. Good job!

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
The Twilight Menu no longer starts properly on my Nintendo DSI. When I start it in the menu, both screens freeze and then only show a white image. I have already tried to reinstall in vain. HiyaCFW with Unlaunch is installed on the DSI. I really like the menu. Good job!

Hello.:)

If it still not work properly,please try

- "locate" your DSi NAND Backup (it is needed for the next Steps)

- please get the HiyaCFW Helper 3.6.1
https://github.com/mondul/HiyaCFW-Helper/releases/tag/v3.6.1

- the latest Release of 7z for your Windows Version
https://www.7-zip.de/

- format the SD Card with FAT32

- launch the HiyaCFW Helper to make an fresh TWiLight Install.

Thank you and
Good luck.:)

Reactions: Tarmfot

Demetris

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cyprus
Update your unlaunch version to the latest stable one. Boot to it and tell it to run Twilight Menu+++ binary from cold boot.
Done!

Στάλθηκε από το POCOPHONE F1 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

AwesomeSaucemGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I’m having a bit of a problem. I went to go update the app and when I installed the updater via the QR code, the Launcher itself was overwritten by the updater. I updated both the menu and nds-bootstrap but when I exited, there was no new app or anything like that, the updater was still there. What should I do here?
EDIT: Sorry, the app showed up once I restarted the system. There are no problems here anymore!

Last edited by AwesomeSaucemGuy,
D

Deleted User

Is it normal for the Underground to not work in Platinum? When I try, the screen goes black and nothing happens.

Megadriver94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some files in the Unlaunch menu on my DSi XL display as corrupted blocks. also, the Twilight menu LOLSNES doesn't work at all; whenever I select it, my system turns off. Also, How do you update HiyaCFW again?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some files in the Unlaunch menu on my DSi XL display as corrupted blocks. also, the Twilight menu LOLSNES doesn't work at all; whenever I select it, my system turns off. Also, How do you update HiyaCFW again?
The SNES emulator that TWiLight Menu++ uses, is called SNEmulDS.

What version of HiyaCFW are you on?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)