Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

plug313

Trophies
XP
Country
a feature I'd like to request if ever possible is the ability to take screenshots :)

also it would be really awesome if you could fix the update function on the launcher, it would make it so much more convenient

Last edited by plug313,
Reactions: banjo2

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a feature I'd like to request if ever possible is the ability to take screenshots :)
We have it planned.
also it would be really awesome if you could fix the update function on the launcher, it would make it so much more convenient
It's not broken. It simply doesn't work, because it's not implemented yet.
This is low priority though.

Reactions: plug313 and banjo2

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know how to fix LoZ Phantom Hour Glass ? The game goes to a black screen after the opening cut scenes .I tried multiple roms but they all have the same issue. im using the newest version of nds bootstrap and twilite menu
Have you patched it with an anti-piracy patch? I ask because I know those games contain anti-piracy measures.

sebas72563

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I want to contribute to the solution of the AP problem of mario and luigi bowser inside history. But I do not have previous knowledge and I do not know where to start :sad:

vinzanity

Trophies
XP
Country
I upgraded to unlaunch 1.8 and the latest twlight menu, however I am unable to boot directly to twlight, it keeps booting to unlaunch menu. How can I fix that? Downgraded to unlaunch 1.4 and am now able to boot to twlight again, though the dsiware reboots the ds now (due to expecting unlaunch 1.8). It seems to not see bootcode.dsi it he root of the SD (I've also made a copy named hiya.dsi).

Last edited by vinzanity,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I upgraded to unlaunch 1.8 and the latest twlight menu, however I am unable to boot directly to twlight, it keeps booting to unlaunch menu. How can I fix that? Downgraded to unlaunch 1.4 and am now able to boot to twlight again, though the dsiware reboots the ds now (due to expecting unlaunch 1.8). It seems to not see bootcode.dsi it he root of the SD (I've also made a copy named hiya.dsi).
In the settings of Unlaunch 1.8, set it to boot HIYACFW (hiya.dsi) with no buttons held.

Reactions: Tarmfot

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I want to contribute to the solution of the AP problem of mario and luigi bowser inside history. But I do not have previous knowledge and I do not know where to start :sad:
The problem with that game is it has at least 8 different APs in it. The first one triggers at the select a save file screen. The second triggers the first time you save your game the 3rd just after you beat bowser at the castle. The forth at the next boss battle ect ect. There may be many more we dont know about.

Mika974

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi Everyone! I'm new at GBATEMP so this is my very first post (so sorry if i am wrong in everything). BTW i'm french so if bad english somewhat, please be gentle.
First of all: very BIG thanks to Robz8 for made this possible, my DSi come alive again! and that's really great.

Q1:Is it possible to have boxart working for all (not only for .nds roms?) DSiWare,nes,etc... if yes, where to put them? what format (still .bmp 16bits or?), if not, perhaps a future update could do this? (That's will be very cool).
Q2:I managed to put at more 40 dsiware in Twilight Menu++, i have more than that but that's the limit i can obtain, can't see more (have more than 40 dsiware in fact).
I read somewhere that Hiya CFW can read more but that's not the case for me at least.

My config: DSi 1.4.5E Unlaunch 1.7 + HiyaCFW + TWLMenu 6.5.0 + SD Card 8gb.

Reactions: TinchoX

CFWtreeboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is great thx. But one thing the 6372 Beyblade: Metal Masters (Collector's Edition) is set to work fine with AP patch the problem is that there is no support for that AP patch or not it DS-Scene Rom Tool anyway. Soo what's the deal with that?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Everyone! I'm new at GBATEMP so this is my very first post (so sorry if i am wrong in everything). BTW i'm french so if bad english somewhat, please be gentle.
First of all: very BIG thanks to Robz8 for made this possible, my DSi come alive again! and that's really great.

Q1:Is it possible to have boxart working for all (not only for .nds roms?) DSiWare,nes,etc... if yes, where to put them? what format (still .bmp 16bits or?), if not, perhaps a future update could do this? (That's will be very cool).
Q2:I managed to put at more 40 dsiware in Twilight Menu++, i have more than that but that's the limit i can obtain, can't see more (have more than 40 dsiware in fact).
I read somewhere that Hiya CFW can read more but that's not the case for me at least.

My config: DSi 1.4.5E Unlaunch 1.7 + HiyaCFW + TWLMenu 6.5.0 + SD Card 8gb.
1: Yes. Same location as the DS ROM box art, and in .bmp format.
2: Press L/R to switch pages.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright