Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Realxabbynip09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I noticed some game was missing, and that Tomodachi Collection. I don't know if this was answer on why it's no longer there or something happen, but I would like to know. Thank you in advance! <3
L4TFllg
https://imgur.com/a/L4TFllg

Realxabbynip09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The list was outdated, so it was remade.
Ahhh, that makes more sense. Can you add the new link of the list and edit your first post about this awesome dsi emulator or RE-twloader (I have to call that, but that saying was just one time.) cause I think we need a fresh, updated, list. Also, thanks for a quick reply, and I hope the cheat menu comes in sometime in the future c:

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahhh, that makes more sense. Can you add the new link of the list and edit your first post about this awesome dsi emulator or RE-twloader (I have to call that, but that saying was just one time.) cause I think we need a fresh, updated, list. Also, thanks for a quick reply, and I hope the cheat menu comes in sometime in the future c:
The new link is already in the first post, and this isn't an emulator. It runs DS games natively through nds-bootstrap.

Realxabbynip09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so here’s what I got for testing tomodachi collection; It works perfectly, but you just need a anti-privacy patch so you can create your mii.

Sylux90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Regarding the boxart... I have the images in .png format and I used an online converter to convert them to .bmp. In my computer they are displayed perfectly fine, but with Twilightmenu they are completely distorted.
I'm also using some of the boxart provided in the initial post, and with those images this doesn't happen. Unfortunately, the image I want isn't among those.
The problem seems to be in the conversion process, but I don't know exactly what the problem is. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regarding the boxart... I have the images in .png format and I used an online converter to convert them to .bmp. In my computer they are displayed perfectly fine, but with Twilightmenu they are completely distorted.
I'm also using some of the boxart provided in the initial post, and with those images this doesn't happen. Unfortunately, the image I want isn't among those.
The problem seems to be in the conversion process, but I don't know exactly what the problem is. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?
Your .bmp file(s) might be using an incorrect color format. It has to be 16-bit (A1 R5 G5 B5).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol