DS #5294: Ninokuni: Shikkoku no Madoushi (Japan)

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gullwing said:
Should I play this in Japanese? I'm in a dilemma

Considering how big the game is, I suspect there will be an official translation available. However, since this has not been communicated yet, you can expect that such an effort will not be available until at least 1 year from now. I estimate that you'll be looking at Q4 2011 or Q1 2012 for an English version. Once the PS3 version is released, there might be more news in terms of other international releases.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GeekyGuy said:
Mmm...

Well, it's Level-5, so there should be a good chance of eventually seeing this in English. Don't know, though. It's so...Japanese.
unsure.gif

After 1-2 years....

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
shlong said:
ut2k4master said:
wtf Oo
after i started the game, my dsi doesnt recognize my acekard anymore -.-
Wait, wat?

it now has the acekard logo again and not the alex rider stormbreaker, which it usually has with the firmware 1.4.1 fix
restarting the dsi or reformatting the microsd card doesnt help. but i havent tried to reflash the acekard with the 1.4.1 fix, if thats possible...

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
Studio Ghibli has such a distinctive innocent art/story style.

I just remembered reading about this as a possible release in a magazine a few months ago I didn't expect it to be out so soon

NamoNakamura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ut2k4master said:
shlong said:
ut2k4master said:
wtf Oo
Wait, wat?

it now has the acekard logo again and not the alex rider stormbreaker, which it usually has with the firmware 1.4.1 fix
restarting the dsi or reformatting the microsd card doesnt help. but i havent tried to reflash the acekard with the 1.4.1 fix, if thats possible...

I wonder if Nintendo's decided to put update patches in their DS games like they do for the Wii. That seems a little unlikely though. All in all, pretty bad news to hear. I'd test it on my Acekard but eh... I'd rather not risk it losing functionality seeing as how I use the thing so much.

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Wohoooo! im gonna play this in jap, have to wait until Team Wood sama do his stuff

ut2k4master said:
wtf Oo

Are you sure its actually ni no kuni? maybe you got something else... its hard to find it this fast though O-o that's why i have my doubts... Edit: Wait, nvm, already found it, gotta wait a while to try it though

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Wintrale said:
There really isn't much point trying to play this. You need the book that came with the game to get past many of the game's puzzles.

ohhhh!

going back to "having the manual" anti-piracy??

that reminds me of the LucasArts and Old windows games when they asked you "with the formula in page 9, or "what is sam and max wearing on page 14*

that's quite old now isn't it?
biggrin.gif

WildArms

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Wintrale said:
There really isn't much point trying to play this. You need the book that came with the game to get past many of the game's puzzles.

That's not true, all the images pretty much appear in the game as well, surely you gotta get into a menu and see a catalog, the book is just a sexy bonus (thats the same book the MC has)

raptordio

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Romania
WildArms you have no idea what you are talking about, the game needs a book and it needs a special one at that, the one that came with the game that was dumped otherwise you can't play the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Good morning everyone