DS #4708: Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing (USA)

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Morty464 said:
ahh i really get mad from these game i'ts a kart game what the big deal yes i don't wan't it
glare.gif
good for you.. dont post next time for no reason

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rydian said:
berlinka said:
Come on. Get a life...You're the person who's hanging around in a release thread for an anticipated game telling people what they should or should not personally think of it... and you're telling somebody else to get a life because their opinion differs from yours?

QUOTE(berlinka @ Feb 27 2010, 05:43 PM) oh and please don't even reply on this 'cause it ain't worth it. I'm going to have the last word and that's final, because god forbid anybody have a different opinion than me. funny you fillled in something you did not even read correct, oh what a sad move
I never would have guessed you're 35, you have the same sort of intolerance for differing views as 65-year olds (and kids at a playground, but they're underdeveloped so that's excusable up to a certain age).

And you are the person who likes to tell others who they are and how they think. You clearly can't wait for someone to have a different point of view so you can say something semi-psychological about him/her. You think when you read one comment you clearly know a person don't you? It's funny you're comparing me to all kinds of stereotypes while you fit right into a dozen other categories. And that indeed probably makes me 65 years old in terms of thinking. I think it's a typical answer from someone who has just reached a certain level when it omes to reasoning to tell from a few lines what a person is about.

But you know. I may be old and stubborn to you but that probably makes you a snotty little kid who has to learn to keep his mouth shut when talking to grown ups.

Oh and that part of "it ain't worth it" you simply didn't understand (how strange!!!). It was about IT WAS NOT WORTH TALKING ABOUT.... nothing else. But you, again, clearly wanted to read something different so you could get your wise guy argument across. You really need to READ what people write boy. And please don't fill in blanks that you know nothing about.

And in the end we're still talking about a FUCKING DS game that STILL isn't worth talking about. But what the hey....

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
berlinka said:
Rydian said:
berlinka said:
Come on. Get a life...You're the person who's hanging around in a release thread for an anticipated game telling people what they should or should not personally think of it... and you're telling somebody else to get a life because their opinion differs from yours?

QUOTE(berlinka @ Feb 27 2010, 05:43 PM) oh and please don't even reply on this 'cause it ain't worth it. I'm going to have the last word and that's final, because god forbid anybody have a different opinion than me. funny you fillled in something you did not even read correct, oh what a sad move
I never would have guessed you're 35, you have the same sort of intolerance for differing views as 65-year olds (and kids at a playground, but they're underdeveloped so that's excusable up to a certain age).

And you are the person who likes to tell others who they are and how they think. You clearly can't wait for someone to have a different point of view so you can say something semi-psychological about him/her. You think when you read one comment you clearly know a person don't you? It's funny you're comparing me to all kinds of stereotypes while you fit right into a dozen other categories. And that indeed probably makes me 65 years old in terms of thinking. I think it's a typical answer from someone who has just reached a certain level when it omes to reasoning to tell from a few lines what a person is about.

But you know. I may be old and stubborn to you but that probably makes you a snotty little kid who has to learn to keep his mouth shut when talking to grown ups.

Oh and that part of "it ain't worth it" you simply didn't understand (how strange!!!). It was about IT WAS NOT WORTH TALKING ABOUT.... nothing else. But you, again, clearly wanted to read something different so you could get your wise guy argument across. You really need to READ what people write boy. And please don't fill in blanks that you know nothing about.

And in the end we're still talking about a FUCKING DS game that STILL isn't worth talking about. But what the hey....
Guys please stop argueing we dont want this locked
smile.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone knows how to boost at the start of the race? I've managed to pull it off sometimes, but it happens randomly. D:

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, like with mario kart it's so that if your engine is revved up to a certain RPM when it start you'll boost, too little and you won't boost (and in at least some mario kart games too much will be a detractor instead of just not getting you the boost), so while you can press and let go of the button and press it again to try to get/keep the RPM at a certain value (indicated by the tone/volume of the engine) when the race starts, it's a lot easier to simply find the right timing to press and hold the button so that when the race starts you've revved up into the right area.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks, it works now.
biggrin.gif

In Mario Kart the numbers disappear, so I couldn't really tell when to hold down the A button so I just estimated. This one's a lot easier to pull off.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoa, after 2-4 days of this game being released with AP, still no official Patch to bypass the AP. Damn it, screw AP! Looks like this kind of AP will be difficult to Crack.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were not sure about the next 30 minutes though +2