DS #4708: Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing (USA)

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
beamquaker said:
cobleman said:
bultmus said:
Yo guys;

dosnt anyone knows how to contact ttds help, to inform them about this error.
any email, etc.....

i am realy getting sick for waiting . i want to know if it will ever work in ttds, cuz if it will not work on ttds then i guess i will buy another flash cart!
ph34r.gif
Have you tried "gui_arm7_102" useing the Arm7.bin from 4686_-_Yu-Gi-Oh_5Ds_World_Championship_2010_Reverse_of_Arcadia_(J)(M6)(BAHAMUT)
give it a go

i just tried that . im sorry to say it never worked for me

it may sound stupid but i will try arm7 of Picross 3D lol!

cobleman

Trophies
XP
Country
I used the same Arm7 on picross as Sega allstars try a few different games out that work on your card never know you might just find 1 that suites

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
wait we dont need teh arm7 fix anymore?

we don't? who said that?

most of the people above are talking about firmware releases that haven't been released yet
tongue.gif
(except the cyclo users >.>) currently the arm7 patch is still needed for those that it works with and the others will just have to wait or buy a new flshcart (which I think to be abit stupid tbh)

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
DarkWay said:
Rockstar said:

we don't? who said that?

most of the people above are talking about firmware releases that haven't been released yet
tongue.gif
(except the cyclo users >.>) currently the arm7 patch is still needed for those that it works with and the others will just have to wait or buy a new flshcart (which I think to be abit stupid tbh)
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=210565&hl=

Read one of the last posts in that topic
XDelta Patch
I can confirm the patch works on Acekard 2i

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
what do you mean we dont need teh arm7 fix anymore.
do you mean that no arm7 of any game can fix it?
unsure.gif
is that what you mean.. if soo how did you conclude that .

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like Acekard isn't getting those fast updates like they used to. The Cyclo already has an update. Thats why I own both. It makes me wonder if Akaio is slipping. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm reading reports over at TC that it seems some people are having their saves getting corrupted. Mine hasn't corrupted yet.....I think they are just turning off their DS at the wrong time.

Anyway (and maybe someone should make a poll about this), who do you guys consider the best racer to use in the game?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pliskron said:
Looks like Acekard isn't getting those fast updates like they used to. The Cyclo already has an update. Thats why I own both. It makes me wonder if Akaio is slipping. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
AKAIO isn't slipping, not in the slightest. The devs are compiling AKAIO 1.6, switching it to the new version of devkitARM. Normatt's already confirm that they're working on slowdowns in games like Pokemon Platinum (item scrolling) and Smiths has recompiled the WiFi plugin in the new devkitARM version. AKAIO 1.6 also has an updated encryption like Rydian said.

Yusuky

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hakoda said:
Pliskron said:
AKAIO isn't slipping, not in the slightest. The devs are compiling AKAIO 1.6, switching it to the new version of devkitARM. Normatt's already confirm that they're working on slowdowns in games like Pokemon Platinum (item scrolling) and Smiths has recompiled the WiFi plugin in the new devkitARM version. AKAIO 1.6 also has an updated encryption like Rydian said.

wait wait wait WAIT WAIT WAIT RIGHT THERE!

so u mean the slowdowns on platinum are because of the AKAIO and not my micro SD?

GREAT NEWS, SURELY GREAT NEWS
biggrin.gif

Anyway,

Anyway, Rydian, u said that it' working like arm7, u mean on akaio, right? D:

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just thought I'd mention this....I've figured out how to boost consistently off the starting line.

This works EVERY time!

Hold A the whole time it is counting down, 3, 2, 1, (keep holding A) Let's Race! Keep holding A until the words "Let's Race!" are JUST ABOUT TO DISAPPEAR, then quickly let go of A and then hold it again. WHOOSH! Off you go in a wheelie and you will wreck anyone directly in front of you in the starting line. Timing is required, but it isn't too critical and you should be able to get this down pretty quick with a couple rounds of practice.

It also seems that the longer you held A during the count down, the better the boost. So if you start holding A at 2, you will get less boost than if you were holding A before the countdown even started.

Also another tip:

If you hit the "drift" button in the middle of a jump, your character will do a little....er.....(whatever you want to call it) animation (different for each character), if you successfully complete the animation, you will boost when you hit the ground. The more animations you complete mid-air, the better the boost will be when you hit the ground.

This one seems to be more well-known, but I'll mention it anyway for those new to the game or otherwise didn't know.

Last tip:

The longer you drift, the better your boost will be.

I'm finding this game to be, in many ways, deeper than MKDS in its racing mechanics.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yusuky said:
Hakoda said:
Pliskron said:

wait wait wait WAIT WAIT WAIT RIGHT THERE!

so u mean the slowdowns on platinum are because of the AKAIO and not my micro SD?

GREAT NEWS, SURELY GREAT NEWS
biggrin.gif

Anyway,

Anyway, Rydian, u said that it' working like arm7, u mean on akaio, right? D:

Great news!!!! can't wait to try 1.6

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Better leave them alone i guess