DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
FOR COMPLETE FOOLS THAT DON'T KNOW WHERE THE GAME F**KS UP:
1) Teh Nintendo Logo (For some flash carts)
2) Infinite Loop on the Train Tracks&No Train Controls
3) NO LOCAL MULTIPLAY FOR YOU! The Multiplayer does not work, I've just tested that.
Toni, please close this. I'm begging here!
Stop the madness of the n00b swarm!

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
QUOTE said:
Reason: Real Chaos happens when I get undressed, ask Hadrian, he knows! - Toni Plutonij

Even moderating reasons aren't relevant anymore......

Hadrian is overrated, he isn't THAT good on bed
wink.gif

Anyways, doesn't work on my iTouch DS so I'm just gonna wait for a patch. K bye.

Don't close this thread, all the guests who come here for this thread help us earn more revenue towards our next sever
biggrin.gif

Ian10234

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rikuumi said:
.Darky said:
Am I the only one who thought the Zelda cartoon was horrible even as a kid? I hope I'm not.
+1
btw toni. are you really 21? you look like 35year old punk
lol EXCUUUUSE ME PRINCESS!! I wasn't THAT bad except for that one annoying line in every single episode (only about 12 episodes?)
makes sense to just close the thread until the AP is released...or maybe forever whichever is best. Also I don't think you need to say what cart it doesn't work on since it doesn't work on ANY flash cart. At least, for now.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJ91990 said:
3) NO LOCAL MULTIPLAY FOR YOU! The Multiplayer does not work, I've just tested that.

Closing this thread will simply cause an influx of new THREADS as opposed to new posts in an already thrashed thread. Closing this will cause more issues than it could possibly fix.

PS: If there is a fix, it will be on the front page. Someone should edit the OP to say that so idiots don't post useless questions like that here.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have it running on DS real latest firmware up to the train.

I have it on DS MS Simply using ysmenu up to the train.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Beware said:
TrolleyDave said:
Back on-topic : This has made me bust out my OoT cart to see if it's nostalgia or greatness that makes me still love it. I think it's just as good today as it was back then. We've had major advancements in graphic capabilities and all that, but it still looks lovely and plays really nicely. Still just as jaw-dropping today I think as long as you remember to take into account the machine it's running on.

It is nigh on impossible to make a statement like that "from the inside." And by your logic, Majora's Mask is automatically a "better" game. And you said "remember to take into account the machine it's running on." You are proving that people who think this are thinking about it in terms of when it was out and what it did AT THE TIME. Therefore, again, strengthening my argument that the hype is all nostalgia.

How does that logic automatically make MM a better game? And no, it's not just about when it was out and what it did at the time. In my opinion if you gave it a modern makeover but kept everything else exactly the same it would still be just as fun of a game as it was when it came out on the N64 originally.

DoS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
DJ91990 said:
Why would you though? Why would you beg for a thread about Zelda in GBATemp to be closed?

It absolutely makes no sense, it would have ZERO impact on your life.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Beware said:
DJ91990 said:

Closing this thread will simply cause an influx of new THREADS as opposed to new posts in an already thrashed thread. Closing this will cause more issues than it could possibly fix.

PS: If there is a fix, it will be on the front page. Someone should edit the OP to say that so idiots don't post useless questions like that here.

Also add that with certain flash cards it doesn't save properly. Cyclo DS Evo doesn't save, that much I know.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
wolflinkmaster said:
any sign of a patch just come home from work and not subject to the

here is still Brazil 00:50

thank

You only asked like 20 minutes ago, give it a rest son. When a patch is released you'll see it on the front page and in the first post of this thread. I told you before, it's unlikely to just take a couple of hours. It'll more than likely be a few days.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lmao. I've been following this thread for around 6 hours now (Like twice an hour), and it's been ridiculous.
rofl2.gif

I played up to the second train encounter (Used both saves to get passed), and I think I'm just going to wait for the patch.

I might even buy the game (The last game I bought for DS was Pokemon Pearl at launch. Lol).

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an Idea! let's see who can beat The "Legend of Zelda: Parallel Worlds." while waiting for the patch.
What? You say you've never heard of LoZ:PW. Thats because it's a rom hack of A link to the past. Keeps the original fun while making a new game. Did I mention it took 4 years to make, and increased the difficulty to make it 9001 times harder?
Seriously it's insanely hard on the normal difficulty and it has a hard suicide difficulty!

You can play it, but can you beat it?

Liink

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Geez! i posted on this no more then 12 hours ago (waaay page on page 2) and look what it has ballooned into!
Hope theres a AP solution soon! Dieing to play a new zelda, and theres no way im gonna survive til the 11th when it comes out in australia, gonna have to get this early
tongue.gif
might go play a bit more Wind Waker or something to get me in the mood and pass the time! I suggest you all go do something similar...

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
*Goes and gets co-ordernates to rikuumi's house, presses a buncha key on keybord, then an ion-cannon fires on rikuumi's house* Mu ha ha ha ha! Fear the ION-CANNON!

Okay, this topic is trashed.
If this is how bad things are for a Zelda game, I dread what will happen when the Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver games come to America and are dumped. I know for sure there will be new gay anti-piracy in the game, you just wait and see!

Also Dice is watching. Yo Dice! Sup man!?

You guys talking about OOT make me want to play that game again. I remember when I first got it, it was Christmas of 1998. Oh man that game was FUN! Oh, the memories are coming back to me. FREGGIN DARK LINK! GAH!! I HATE THAT BAS_%*#(@*$()#!*!! You smack the Master Sword outta my hand Gannon!? Well guess what, NOW YOU EAT THE MIGHTY BIGGORN SWORD!
My Biggorn Sword goes slice slice slice slice slice!
And THAT is how you beat OOT with style! I have yet to try the Swordless Link glitch. I did replace all of my items with Empty Bottles using that glitch once, I F**Ked up my save GOOD! LOL!

This post brought to you by SUNNY-D *not*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43