DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

Calam05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
And now I realize the importance of a slot-2 GBA flash cart... *cries*

that was my original thought, but im gonna look for a gba emulator, shouldnt be a problem seeing as i we can run snes game emulators on the ds...

omnipotentorion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Calam05 said:
QUOTE said:

that was my original thought, but im gonna look for a gba emulator, shouldnt be a problem seeing as i we can run snes game emulators on the ds...

Softmod your Wii and play through the TV using a classical controller.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Calam05 said:
QUOTE said:

There's no GBA emulator for any cart other then the iPlayer on the DS. You'll either have to pick one of those up or an EZ-Flash 3-in-1.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm impressed. We're well over 1,000 posts at this stage and still no mention of the duck walk...whoops...my bad.

You've really gotta wonder what kind of crack they were smokin' when someone at Nintendo said 'yeah, that sounds like a good idea'.

Anyway, has anyone ever actually played the Zelda and Mario CDi games? I did once. Oh sweet lord did they suck.

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Lol this is my log

Day 1: 1,500 posts Mods getting paid to moderate this specific topic.
Day 2: 2,000 Mods feels fine moderating topic, patch doesnt get released and people get aggresive
Day 3: 2,500 posts Mods go crazy and lock the topic from the slandering and Noobness of aggravated people.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone rember the GB where you can rob the store and if you go back in it you get zapped to death and if you contuine your game your name gets changed to thief. also you can steal in TP i think... but you get a parrot pecking you to death man i want to see a stealing moment in this game like

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
DJPlace said:
Ritsuki said:
Yo DJPlace, i'm really happy for you and imma let you finish... but OOT has the greatest ending of all Zelda games !

maybe i just don't like how the game ended. after you beat it. it kinda screwed up the zelda time line... not sure i have to watch that AVGN video
Go watch this timeline theory : http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Split_Timeline_Theory (it's the one i found really interesting)

PS : And for the GB game it's Link's Awakening

Naruto123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ritsuki said:
DJPlace said:
Ritsuki said:
Yo DJPlace, i'm really happy for you and imma let you finish... but OOT has the greatest ending of all Zelda games !

maybe i just don't like how the game ended. after you beat it. it kinda screwed up the zelda time line... not sure i have to watch that AVGN video
Go watch this timeline theory : http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Split_Timeline_Theory (it's the one i found really interesting)

Timeline

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ritsuki said:
DJPlace said:
Ritsuki said:

ty for the info i will. once this topic get's closed. oh also toni when are you going close this.? and has anyone noticed if the site slowed down.

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omnipotentorion said:
I would have figured Nintendo would have milked the Zelda franchise the way they do with Mario and re-released OOT on the DS by now.
They re-released SM64 because there aren't as many games like it out there and it was a MUCH more important game for Nintendo and gaming as a whole. Also, while it is slightly dated, it was still a far more solid experience compared to what was out there at the time than if they remade OoT. Also, they don't want to muck up the DS with needless Zelda ports when they could be focusing on new Zelda games.

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
anyone rember the GB where you can rob the store and if you go back in it you get zapped to death and if you contuine your game your name gets changed to thief. also you can steal in TP i think... but you get a parrot pecking you to death man i want to see a stealing moment in this game like
heh yeah that was in links awakening

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.