DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
LOL themuddaload, your upload currently seems to be dead. At least for me anyways O.O In any case, if this IS it, then many thanks to you.
happy.gif

In other news though, I'm glad to see they got rid of those annoying black bars in the opening that PH had: Yeah it made it look widescreen-y, but it was kinda weird too.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fedgerama said:
DJPlace said:
i just tested the game and got past the intro and was able to move link so it's works so far for me on clylon ds evo the 1.56 1st beta
The problem with the AP is that no train controls show up on the train part. I'm pretty sure most of the better flash carts can actually run the game.

you are correct there is no buttons on the bottom screen oh well... i guess i can wait.

Caidryn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aiting for the "virus detected" from avast on the totally fake fix. lol.

Edit: none. Kinda disappointed. Just a .psd. "Photo shop document" buried in like 8 rars. lol. trolls will be trolls. *shrug* not like any sane person expected it to be the patch.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

zlac

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Playing train on emu and the rest of the game on DS is no good because there is a lot of train, some unexpected train rides and on top of all that, some game freezes
(after playin pipes of pan and after beating flying beatle. Playing pipes on emu is a pain in the A!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, btw i already asked this a bit ago but you werent there so im asking it again. have...