DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

grindbart

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Shurebis said:
Ok now, IN A SITE, IN THIS GIANT INTERNET, a guy said this:

'yeah, using r4i gold and that 1.30 firm ware he posted, you can see all the controls. im already at the forest temple and have had no problems'

This is the firmware he is talking about: http://filetrip.net/f8710-R4i-Gold-Officia...30-english.html

do you really think a fake card group has a AP fix for a game which was released tooday,with a sorta new kind of AP? LOL

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiBricker said:
Is this possible to enable the same patch that was is used for Mario & Luigi 3 to Zelda Spirit Tracks? Maybe we have luck and will work
biggrin.gif

No, in a nutshell it's because they're 2 different games with stuff at completely different address and completely different compiled code.

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
DJPlace said:
i wonder if the bad guy in this game is going be from zelda minish cap what was his name valad or something (i don't rember)
It was Vaati. I hope hope there wont be a Ganondorf or a Triforce.

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Icey said:
Sonicandtails said:
Icey said:
Obnoxious, unfunny image macros based on many years old memes asking for a fix
Sure, just open up your nearest NDS debugger and look through the assembler code in RAM until you come across what's causing the problem. Then, after finding the address of the routine, trace it back to where it originates in memory and locate the string in the ROM. Edit it out with liberal FF's or figure another way around it. Of course, I hear that it's running just fine in emulators, so it'll need to be purposefully broken in order to activate and find the copy protection.

Seriously, stop asking. It'll be done when it's done.

lol I don't give a fuck about Zelda.
I r makin fun of ze n00bs. lulz.
You are making yourself look like a moron
specialed.png
Perhaps you don't know how Internet forums work, but you're supposed to contribute constructively to threads.

Anyways, on topic, I'm not very surprised about the dump. This happens all the time :| I do love how they're getting creative with the protection, but it just slows pirates down a tad. Wish my ROM hacking skills were up to par these days so I could help, but unfortunately I lost my way somewhere around SNES 65c816.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
I still can't believe it; AP fix or not, this game got dumped QUICK. I wasn't expecting it for about another week or so. xD

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
King Zargo said:
DJPlace said:
i wonder if the bad guy in this game is going be from zelda minish cap what was his name valad or something (i don't rember)

i hope so too. they should make a new bad guy for zelda games or better yet the final boss should be zelda. that would make me LOL if she possied mr tingles body. LOL mr tingle as a final boss!! the world would end if that happend.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
DJPlace said:
King Zargo said:
DJPlace said:

i hope so too. they should make a new bad guy for zelda games or better yet the final boss should be zelda. that would make me LOL if she possied mr tingles body. LOL mr tingle as a final boss!! the world would end if that happend.

Tingle as the final boss would be so damn funny. Besides... didn't he appear on a wanted poster in PH or something? O.O OH MY GOD SIGNS

EDIT: GOOD TIDINGS TO YE TrolleyDave. 8D

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dunno about that Trolley. awd said he would let Venom take care of it, but the release group that dumped this is Xenophobia.
unsure.gif

Whoever the hell dumped this game, thank you.
Whoever's gonna crack the AP, thank you too.
smile.gif

xicyacex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
King Zargo said:
DJPlace said:

They should make Chuck Norris the last boss! Anyways... I can't wait for the AP. I'm playing OoT for the lulz.
smile.gif

fedgerama

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sl6an151 said:
whats oot?

WOOOOOOW!
Ocarina of Time...... hailed as the best zelda game yet.
If you haven't played it, you shouldn't be playing this game.
Get the n64 rom and an emulator and start playing it this instant

Shurebis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
STOP. SPAMMING. THE DISCUSSION HERE IS TO MAKE THE GAME WORKS, NOT 'WTF MEANS OOT' ok?

mariosonic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xicyacex said:
DJPlace said:
King Zargo said:
DJPlace said:

They should make Chuck Norris the last boss! Anyways... I can't wait for the AP. I'm playing OoT for the lulz.
smile.gif

YES CHUCK NORRIS THAT WOULD BE EPIC!! XD

I love chuck norris!

BACK ON TOPIC!

I doubt xenophobia is doing it right now,guys.They probley wont start intill tomorrow.Just play something else.Then again,i dont have any good game to play now.;\ I beat all the latest DS and wii games.

Anyway,just wait for the crack.

sl6an151

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
oh yea i heard the same that it is considered as one of the best i do plan on playing soon on z wii64

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Amazin