DS #2541: Fire Emblem : Shin Ankoku Ryu to Hikari no Ken (Japan)

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
squall23 said:
DespizingU said:
Damn...I love this series. There just isn't a better series for strategy, story, and characters. This just sucks that it's not in English.
Well then, you obviously have never played a traditional Super Robot Wars game before. The only thing better about FE than SRW is story. I'm not hating on FE, I've been play FE since FE4, but I just don't think FE gets anywhere close to the quality of SRW games.

Which ones would you recommend/? I tried the GBA ones, but couldn't really get into them. Maybe I'll give them another shot.

But from all the strategy games I have played, the FE series is definitely my favorite. I consider them to be the "whole package".

omegablade45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zeckyD said:
2541_Fire_Emblem_Shin_Ankokuryuu_to_Hikari_no_Ken_JPN_NDS-Caravan : this version don't work on 2 supercard st-2 differents (SD and microSD) it freeze just before the first battle. Did someone make it work on his supercard ? Need help please
wink2.gif

QUOTE(crappi3pappy @ Aug 6 2008, 05:54 AM) http://www.evilshare.com/65af4f8e-b4f5-102...4f-000b6aa2a5f8

Supercard slot-2 fix...

Amended 2541 - Flame Emblem battle card game screen bug
Optimize DMA read and write the wrong part of the problem.
Corresponding patch all the slot2 SC-cards

yea i had the same problem
but i quite dont get it
can u explain it please? id really appreciate it

omegablade45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually
i have another question
from my brother
he wants to know if there is a way to play this on a flash card for his ds
i dont know if i should be asking that here but its a just a question of curiosity

Cecil_PL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I'm using an R4, and the game works fine, but whenever I go into the 4th Prologue mission, it freezes, anyone having this problem? The main story works fine though, and can someone explain to me the selection of stars when you start a new game from Ch. 1?

omegablade45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well me and my bro both have ez flash V
but when my brother tested it
it froze up every time i went to battle
we're stumped as to what to do from here
but yea if anyone knows how to play it on the ez flash
please inform me
my brother really wanted to play this game and the only thing we cant get past is the freezing

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
The main story works fine though, and can someone explain to me the selection of stars when you start a new game from Ch. 1?
The left selection, blue I think, is Normal Mode, which is essentially an easy and laid-back tutorial mode. On the right is Hard Mode, which sports five separate difficulties
biggrin.gif

madshredder

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
man the graphics for this game suck.... I was really hoping for something more these graphics look like they came from the GBA Engine... By the look of the video it isn't even 3d or pretty bad 3d if it is... I could care less about the art of the people since you barely see those, what I do care about is the sprites and the landscape.... You could have made it look like final fantasy tactics at least with the special battle screen done a bit more.

Wekker

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i forgot to say that i hate remakes, Because the game developers never add the New Stuffs ( like skills on FE9, FE10 , and other new element )
personally i wish for better graphic style + new element that also has been introduced on the recent FE games, because for those those who played FE 6 to FE 10 is revolution in the game element, from FE10 to FE11 (FE DS ) is a downward... ,

Edit: i am sure my post count was over the 100 ~~

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That defeats the purpose of a remake like this though :/ It was intended to be the original game as much as possible, while adding certain new features like the class swap and the like. Call it nostalgic, or maybe IS wanted to correct the remake in Monshou (FE3)--it had removed a number of things and tweaked the game slightly, the DS remake not so much :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I have discovered a hilarious corner of youtube. meme ASMR
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That sick boy yo
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was hoping I could add a custom ROM to this fire HD 10 tablet but guess no one's made twrp available
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Root it? Lol
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    That shit is so locked down, tighter than a nun's ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You can remove the bloat ware and ads easily but can't install a rom
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    Veho @ Veho: What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous...