DS #2541: Fire Emblem : Shin Ankoku Ryu to Hikari no Ken (Japan)

jaguares

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unexpected release, I think I'm about to cry
cry.gif

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's Fire Emblem, it'll play great, but people have been turned off by the graphics since the beginning. I though they looked great and definitely match the new console and generation, but some people can't let go of the GBA sprites.

Riz123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I prefer the gba sprites BUT since it's fire emblem I'll give them the benefit of the doubt!

Any news on an english release date? ^^

pakoito

Trophies
XP
Country
Sangoku Shi Taisen Ten got a 32/40 and that thread is deserted. I hate sagas. NO, NEXT ONE WON'T BE AS GOOD AS LAST. ¡FIRST ONE WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST!

DespizingU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn...I love this series. There just isn't a better series for strategy, story, and characters. This just sucks that it's not in English.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Anyone have a menus translation?
What'cha need? There's not much to a Fire Emblem game--all eleven games seem to have never changed their menu and gameplay system, so once you play one, you can pretty much play them all ^^

squall23

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DespizingU said:
Damn...I love this series. There just isn't a better series for strategy, story, and characters. This just sucks that it's not in English.
Well then, you obviously have never played a traditional Super Robot Wars game before. The only thing better about FE than SRW is story. I'm not hating on FE, I've been play FE since FE4, but I just don't think FE gets anywhere close to the quality of SRW games.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We need a translation ASAP, as there's still now word on an English release date. Hell, there's still no word on an English release at all.

celentt

Trophies
XP
Country
pakoito said:
Sangoku Shi Taisen Ten got a 32/40 and that thread is deserted. I hate sagas. NO, NEXT ONE WON'T BE AS GOOD AS LAST. ¡FIRST ONE WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST!

That's because people here are sheep

squall23 said:
QUOTE(DespizingU @ Aug 5 2008, 07:06 PM) Damn...I love this series. There just isn't a better series for strategy, story, and characters. This just sucks that it's not in English.
Well then, you obviously have never played a traditional Super Robot Wars game before. The only thing better about FE than SRW is story. I'm not hating on FE, I've been play FE since FE4, but I just don't think FE gets anywhere close to the quality of SRW games.

What are you spewing? bland repeatetive medieval setting vs amalgamated SR plots

leetcakes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bahrain
anyone knows how to recruit this person in stage 3, he has long dark brown straight hair, uses a sword, seems to dodge axes pretty good. the level when you get the female white mage who can teleport allies around. i do not know which guy to talk to him with

edit
got it, fyi use the girl on the unicorn, dint expect her to be the one, since she was used last level

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1