DS #0434: New Super Mario Bros. (USA)

poisonousj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CHOOCH81 I have the same problem that you and the reason is not the way to use the manager or the firmware, it seems to be the DS Lite.
I have the DS Lite white and impossible to use Tetris, metroid and new mario (double white screen) with M3 CF and Passkey 2

Is there someone who success to use those games with a DS Lite and M3 with some other configuration (m3 sd mini, or something else M3 based) BUT with a Lite please ??????

thanks for answer
wink.gif

im using CF M3 adapter using flashme 7 and Tetris & Mario both work fine on a DS Lite.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
CHOOCH81 I have the same problem that you and the reason is not the way to use the manager or the firmware, it seems to be the DS Lite.
I have the DS Lite white and impossible to use Tetris, metroid and new mario (double white screen) with M3 CF and Passkey 2

Is there someone who success to use those games with a DS Lite and M3 with some other configuration (m3 sd mini, or something else M3 based) BUT with a Lite please ??????

thanks for answer
wink.gif

DS Lite + M3 Normal + PassCard 2 works.
DS Lite + M3 Normal + PassKey 2 works.

Latest firmware (E19) and Game Manager grabbed from dualscene.net.

eXcalibur71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
poisonousj and Qrayzie: I have not flash my ds lite but I have the passkey 2, work perfect with other games than metroid, new mario and tetris but with this 3 games, in all configurations possible, that don't work, I don't know why (use last manager and firmware and have try you configuration Qrayzie: I don't understand at all...)
frown.gif

Xboxed

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
poisonousj and Qrayzie: I have not flash my ds lite but I have the passkey 2, work perfect with other games than metroid, new mario and tetris but with this 3 games, in all configurations possible, that don't work, I don't know why (use last manager and firmware and have try you configuration Qrayzie: I don't understand at all...)
frown.gif

Maybe is your CF card or the settings you're using. I own a Lite an all those games run fine (M3, CF, Sandisk 2Gb Ultra II, Flashme Lite Beta)

REMEMBER TO Tick off the Soft Reset...if you don't, this game will give you BSOD.

Peace

eXcalibur71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Xboxzd: CF card bad just for 3 games and all others works well... seems very difficult to believe... and I have tried all settings, that's the problem... (soft reset off). Don't know what's the problem at all... don't understand...
frown.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I dunno man, new mario didn't work for me til i upgraded to e18, maybe that's what you're missing. I heard it works on e19 as well.

Isn't there another game with more replies than this? I mean, pokemon is very popular too (kill it please). But I'm hoping to see this one reach at least 800 posts
smile.gif

eXcalibur71

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have already tried E18 and E19 beta with managers for them but same result: I am really lost at this time because some guys say that it works with M3 and DS Lite: I don't understand at all...
cry.gif
blink.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe you need to get a copy of the game again, perhaps the one you have is corrupt somehow? I'm not sure what to tell you, because I do not have those problems, and I did not flash my DS or my DS Lite.

Edit: Also works with DS Lite + M3 regular (SD) + Datel Max Media Launcher.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Compatibility on the EFA Linker is pretty low when it comes to DS games, the EFA II is much better I believe...

Oh yeah, and when playing this game, find a ? block or a brick that gives you multipule coins but butt stomp on top of it and hold down. XD funny stuff!

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
patched version works great of EFA linker 512
saves fine

I have an EFA as well but nds patcher doesn't like me.

Cant the you use the EFA client for NDS roms? Rather then NDS patcher. I'm almost positive they added NDS support just after mario kart was released.

wrg's patched version works without nds loader on 2.81 (or 2.82)
which is what i mean

nds patch does not work, and the nds loader does not work, you have to find the wrg patched verion of the rom

edit* EFA freezes at world 1-5 unplayable, but what I've played so far its worth buying, which I will.

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This new mario game is ok, and defently not the fing amazing game that i heard, and it's basically new content taking from the previous games in to one. What makes this game kind of weird on how the story moves along is that it most resembles the terrible mario vs doney kong, and it goes like this the enemy flees with the princess while you chase him thru the next level exactly in the same way. While the game looks good and plays good i think i along with alot of others would rather have a completely new game like super mario 5 or so. This game looks ot be made off of the old super marios bros game, and nothing else which isn't bad. Although something not resembling past game would'nt be a bad thing, also i liked mario world so just like metroid im still waiting on a true sequal to come out sometime soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol