Gaming Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation Hype Thread

Y2JosHBK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
You guys can not read. How many times have they told you it was the fan translation?

Except I looked at the source code and I can tell you that it is not fan translated. Nice try though

donelwero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Y2JosHBK said:
QUOTE said:
You guys can not read. How many times have they told you it was the fan translation?

Except I looked at the source code and I can tell you that it is not fan translated. Nice try though

You looked at the source code? Do you work for Square-Enix? And how exactly did you know that it isnt fan translated?

Kakashi5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Y2JosHBK said:
QUOTE said:

And yet you have provided no evidence otherwise or to make us believe you can read the source code.

Regardless, if it is official it'll be known sooner or later, if it is not, hope you feel lame. Regardless I do not plan on acting unless I see a reliable source. I have downloaded the fan translation and it looked similar, but I removed it because it was not official and I originally planned on buying it (stupidly got MvC3 instead)

Y2JosHBK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Lol you guys need to stop hatingz, srs.

No kidding. I think it is just jealousy at this point. some people just need to learn how to search better or learn to be patient.

QUOTEYou looked at the source code? Do you work for Square-Enix? And how exactly did you know that it isnt fan translated?

So because you don't know how to hack a file, I am all of a sudden lying? Nice logic. If my rom was tampered with, their would be a stamp of such occuring.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Takanato said:
What if I got some screenies of the intro?
In all this back and forth posting we've done, you could've easily given us the actual name of the ROM. If it's a scene release there would be an NFO for it. Anything from that NFO would help.

Anyway I don't really care. I already own the original game, I'm just trying to help out everyone else who wants to play it.

Carry on with your trolling, I won't bother you anymore.

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Densetsu3000 said:
Takanato said:
What if I got some screenies of the intro?
In all this back and forth posting we've done, you could've easily given us the actual name of the ROM. If it's a scene release there would be an NFO for it. Anything from that NFO would help.

Anyway I don't really care. I already own the original game, I'm just trying to help out everyone else who wants to play it.

Carry on with your trolling, I won't bother you anymore.

MMMMKAYYYYYYYYYYYY MR.NINJERZ

Y2JosHBK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
And yet you have provided no evidence otherwise or to make us believe you can read the source code.

Why do I care if you believe me. Looking at codes is easy noob. You would think everyone on this site could do such a simple task. I'm ot here to provide you a free rom when you are too lazy to look, I am herto dscuss the game with other peole who have the rom/game Like Takanato.

With that said...

What is your opinion, so far Takanato?

Kakashi5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Y2JosHBK said:
QUOTE said:

Why do I care if you believe me. Looking at codes is easy noob. You would think everyone on this site could do such a simple task. I'm ot here to provide you a free rom when you are too lazy to look, I am herto dscuss the game with other peole who have the rom/game Like Takanato.

With that said...

Listen dude, I found the exact same ROM you guys have been posting pictures of. It is the fan translation. It is not the official one.

donelwero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Y2JosHBK said:
QUOTE said:

With that said...

If you're so smart, you should know that you CAN'T "look" at the code. It's impossible, unless you're a Square-Enix dev with acces to the game files.

Then, if you were talking about looking at the hex code of the game. I'm pretty sure that you don't have what it takes to tell the difference between a fan translation and the official.

So please, stop trolling. Also, we did notice with your last post that you're like 5 years old, and no, you're not funny.

Y2JosHBK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Listen dude, I found the exact same ROM you guys have been posting pictures of. It is the fan translation. It is not the official one.

I already proved it isn't.Seriously, you sound jealous that you can't find it.

QUOTE said:
If you're so smart, you should know that you CAN'T "look" at the code. It's impossible, unless you're a Square-Enix dev with acces to the game files.

So basically because you are a computer newbie, everyone must be? Nice logic smart guy

QUOTE said:
Then, if you were talking about looking at the hex code of the game. I'm pretty sure that you don't have what it takes to tell the difference between a fan translation and the official.

Even if I went Hex, it would still be easy.If you mess with any rom, it ALWAYS leaves a mark. Again, learn about omute before you try to preach about them newbie

So please, stop trolling. Also, we did notice with your last post that you're like 5 years old, and no, you're not funny.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Frfr, autism gang rise up. +1