Homebrew Download Manager is telling me a System update failed to download even though im on 5.5.3 with CBHC.

DrHouse1337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is there a new update available? Because this just started showing up today and I cant find any info on it.

Attachments

• IMG_0811.JPG
    IMG_0811.JPG
    508.8 KB · Views: 149

jchillin111

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have the DNS thing set to block updates, it will automatically tell u this everytime u turn on your Wii U. It's nothing to worry bout i promise.

DrHouse1337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if you have the DNS thing set to block updates, it will automatically tell u this everytime u turn on your Wii U. It's nothing to worry bout i promise.
I don't have the DNS set because CBHC sets the OS the version number to 99.99.99 so it wont download System Updates.

jchillin111

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the DNS set because CBHC sets the OS the version number to 99.99.99 so it wont download System Updates.
It will still download a system update if you don't have the DNS set so be careful regardless if you have CBHC or not. It's unlikely we'll see another update for Wii U though. Anyways, if you don't have the DNS set, then check your wifi settings. I don't think it's really anything to worry about.

DrHouse1337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It will still download a system update if you don't have the DNS set so be careful regardless if you have CBHC or not. It's unlikely we'll see another update for Wii U though. Anyways, if you don't have the DNS set, then check your wifi settings. I don't think it's really anything to worry about.
Alright I will thanks!

Reactions: jchillin111

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1