Hacking Homebrew Homebrew app Please help me update my Wii U to 5.5.6 after hacking

DAWSY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I just decided to try hacking my Wii U that I haven't touched in a while. I was able to install tiramisu and homebrew and everything. But I didn't realize I was supposed to make sure my Wii U was up to date first. Without being to date I cannot use any server/online features because it tells me I must update first. I decided I didn't even want to keep any of the hacks anyways so I made another dumb mistake and just factory reset my Wii U which accomplished nothing. I watched a few videos about turning off payloader and then updating but I still get the same error with or without payloader installed/activated. My goal is to get my Wii U back to complete untouched condition with no hacks on the memory but I cant seem to do it. And until I do I cant update or link my Nintendo ID or downloads my games or anything. I saw a few people go into Data Management and saw homebrew and all the apps and stuff but mine always says it's completely empty.

Also here is the error/prompt when I try to update. "Error 105-3012 An error has occurred. Please delete this data in Download Management and try again."

And yes I turned the updates folder back on.

Please help me! Thanks in advance.
Post automatically merged:

*Update*

I went into Download Manager and made sure everything was deleted and I also clicked on the wrench and then clicked "Software Update/Download Check" then did a check on the update environment but still got the same error. And I was so sure it would fix the problem. :wink:

Ettino

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You did all this after you installed Tiramisu? Literally all you had to do was hold X when boot up the console, select Installer, select wii U as default boot and the console would be more or less vanilla. Then you can update it and keep it as is.

So is the console still boot up and only throw the error when trying to update?

Reactions: jeannotte

DAWSY

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You did all this after you installed Tiramisu? Literally all you had to do was hold X when boot up the console, select Installer, select wii U as default boot and the console would be more or less vanilla. Then you can update it and keep it as is.

So is the console still boot up and only throw the error when trying to update?
Yea everything works fine it's just when I'm trying to update. I've tried default boot already and same error.
Post automatically merged:

Hey so someone on another thread was able to help me! I had to use and ftp client to remake the update folder remotely on my PC and even though it looked like nothing changed (because it was already there) it worked!

Last edited by DAWSY,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol