Homebrew Official [Download] Decrypt9 - Open Source Decryption Tools (WIP)

• Thread starter d0k3
  • Start date
  • Views 847,801
  • Replies 4,476
  • Likes 71

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Alright, continuing from here... this is for the newest release, correct? Scrolling back doesn't work if the output is <= one page, but I'm pretty sure you knew. What happens if you try to scroll back in that case? This is a very weird issue because logging has nothign to do with a feature being succesfull or not. Only if you force shutdown your console, there could be data loss in the log file.

Use the newest release. If you're using @Shadowtrance's Decrypt9UI, I think he will update soon. Unsure if that already contains the nnidsave.bin option.
Yeah it has it. :) Has everything except the most recent additions (multi emunand etc).

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
You can't set height right now, but I can look into it. The bar as it is now is based on text output.
Ah yep figured it was. :)
Double the current thickness would be nice if at all possible imo.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually it isn't too bad as it is now after messing with working it into the progress image, just need to tweak placement a bit.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
And this is how the progress screen looks now. :) (can't take screenshots while working :( )

FktfSof.jpg

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Well i found WHERE the conflict is that's stopping the merge. As to WHAT the conflict is I'm not seeing where the problem is...

It is in theme.c apparently...
Code:
@@@ -36,15 -36,15 +36,20 @@@ void LoadThemeGfxMenu(u32 index)

void LoadThemeGfxLogo(void) {
      LoadThemeGfx(GFX_LOGO, LOGO_TOP);
      #if defined LOGO_TEXT_X && defined LOGO_TEXT_Y
      u32 emunand_state = CheckEmuNand();
  <<<<<<< HEAD
+    DrawStringF(LOGO_TEXT_X, LOGO_TEXT_Y -  8, LOGO_TOP, "SD card: %lluMB/%lluMB & %s", RemainingStorageSpace() / 1024 / 1024, TotalStorageSpace() / 1024 / 1024, (emunand_state == EMUNAND_READY) ? "EmuNAND ready" : (emunand_state == EMUNAND_GATEWAY) ? "GW EmuNAND" : (emunand_state == EMUNAND_REDNAND) ? "RedNAND" : "no EmuNAND");
+    DrawStringF(LOGO_TEXT_X + 56, LOGO_TEXT_Y - 28, LOGO_TOP, "Game directory: %s", GAME_DIR);
  =======
+     DrawStringF(LOGO_TEXT_X, LOGO_TEXT_Y -  0, LOGO_TOP, "SD card: %lluMB/%lluMB & %s", RemainingStorageSpace() / 1024 / 1024, TotalStorageSpace() / 1024 / 1024, (emunand_state == EMUNAND_READY) ? "EmuNAND ready" : (emunand_state == EMUNAND_GATEWAY) ? "GW EmuNAND" : (emunand_state == EMUNAND_REDNAND) ? "RedNAND" : (emunand_state > 3) ? "MultiNAND" : "no EmuNAND");
+     DrawStringF(LOGO_TEXT_X, LOGO_TEXT_Y - 10, LOGO_TOP, "Game directory: %s", GAME_DIR);
  >>>>>>> origin/master
      #ifdef WORK_DIR
      if (DirOpen(WORK_DIR)) {
-        DrawStringF(LOGO_TEXT_X, LOGO_TEXT_Y - 20, LOGO_TOP, "Work directory: %s", WORK_DIR);
+        DrawStringF(LOGO_TEXT_X + 48, LOGO_TEXT_Y - 18, LOGO_TOP, "Work directory: %s", WORK_DIR);
          DirClose();
      }
      #endif
      #endif
  }

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well i found WHERE the conflict is that's stopping the merge. As to WHAT the conflict is I'm not seeing where the problem is...

It is in theme.c apparently...
Code:
@@@ -36,15 -36,15 +36,20 @@@ void LoadThemeGfxMenu(u32 index)

void LoadThemeGfxLogo(void) {
      LoadThemeGfx(GFX_LOGO, LOGO_TOP);
      #if defined LOGO_TEXT_X && defined LOGO_TEXT_Y
      u32 emunand_state = CheckEmuNand();
  <<<<<<< HEAD
+    DrawStringF(LOGO_TEXT_X, LOGO_TEXT_Y -  8, LOGO_TOP, "SD card: %lluMB/%lluMB & %s", RemainingStorageSpace() / 1024 / 1024, TotalStorageSpace() / 1024 / 1024, (emunand_state == EMUNAND_READY) ? "EmuNAND ready" : (emunand_state == EMUNAND_GATEWAY) ? "GW EmuNAND" : (emunand_state == EMUNAND_REDNAND) ? "RedNAND" : "no EmuNAND");
+    DrawStringF(LOGO_TEXT_X + 56, LOGO_TEXT_Y - 28, LOGO_TOP, "Game directory: %s", GAME_DIR);
  =======
+     DrawStringF(LOGO_TEXT_X, LOGO_TEXT_Y -  0, LOGO_TOP, "SD card: %lluMB/%lluMB & %s", RemainingStorageSpace() / 1024 / 1024, TotalStorageSpace() / 1024 / 1024, (emunand_state == EMUNAND_READY) ? "EmuNAND ready" : (emunand_state == EMUNAND_GATEWAY) ? "GW EmuNAND" : (emunand_state == EMUNAND_REDNAND) ? "RedNAND" : (emunand_state > 3) ? "MultiNAND" : "no EmuNAND");
+     DrawStringF(LOGO_TEXT_X, LOGO_TEXT_Y - 10, LOGO_TOP, "Game directory: %s", GAME_DIR);
  >>>>>>> origin/master
      #ifdef WORK_DIR
      if (DirOpen(WORK_DIR)) {
-        DrawStringF(LOGO_TEXT_X, LOGO_TEXT_Y - 20, LOGO_TOP, "Work directory: %s", WORK_DIR);
+        DrawStringF(LOGO_TEXT_X + 48, LOGO_TEXT_Y - 18, LOGO_TOP, "Work directory: %s", WORK_DIR);
          DirClose();
      }
      #endif
      #endif
  }
Just keep the one with your modifications (edit the file) and remove all else, then continue with. Also see here for a good explanation: https://www.git-tower.com/learn/git/ebook/command-line/advanced-topics/merge-conflicts

Or, you could rebase your fork around the current master using the 'manual' method (I'm using Winmerge for this).

Last edited by d0k3,

d0k3

3DS Homebrew Legend
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Looking great, btw! There might be a problem with the background being transparent, though, as some features have multiple progress indicators that go from 0 to 100, and with transparent bg color the previous progress bar never gets overwritten. Also, if you still want to make it larger, I can work that in, no problem.

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Looking great, btw! There might be a problem with the background being transparent, though, as some features have multiple progress indicators that go from 0 to 100, and with transparent bg color the previous progress bar never gets overwritten. Also, if you still want to make it larger, I can work that in, no problem.
We'll figure out that possible issue when we come across it i guess.
And yeah more customization is always good if it's in the realm of possibility. :) Looks pretty good as it is now though.

Aaaaaaaand we're done! :D (i hate you git!)
https://github.com/Shadowtrance/Decrypt9/releases/tag/v2.3.8

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@d0k3 not sure if this is appropriate for D9 (it is in IMO, but I'll let you decide what happens). Since arm9loaderhax has an implementation now, people might need a way to get their OTP area dumped. Since apparently the gateway browser exploit works on 2.x a user could boot D9 through the launcher.dat (after downgrading to 2.x) dump the OTP and then return to whatever firmware they want so they can use a9lh... all that said, it may not even be possible to dump the OTP using C (might need some ASM, not sure) still, I think it'd be cool to have and afaict D9 would be the first ever homebrew to implement it (I've scoured for a few days and my google-fu isn't turning anything up) and it'd make it that much more useful in general :)

EDIT: just got my answer: ASM isn't needed, apparently it's really really simple... My main worry was most people mentioned using Cubic Ninja (which I don't have and don't plan on getting anytime soon) so it looks like we'll be all set

Last edited by dark_samus3,

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
@d0k3 not sure if this is appropriate for D9 (it is in IMO, but I'll let you decide what happens). Since arm9loaderhax has an implementation now, people might need a way to get their OTP area dumped. Since apparently the gateway browser exploit works on 2.x a user could boot D9 through the launcher.dat (after downgrading to 2.x) dump the OTP and then return to whatever firmware they want so they can use a9lh... all that said, it may not even be possible to dump the OTP using C (might need some ASM, not sure) still, I think it'd be cool to have and afaict D9 would be the first ever homebrew to implement it (I've scoured for a few days and my google-fu isn't turning anything up) and it'd make it that much more useful in general :)
Would be cool to see. And afaik some of the current "dumpers" are a stripped down D9 of sorts apparently. (see the arm9loaderhax thread).
That being said, I'm actually in the process of trying to restore my o3ds to working condition after what appears to be a failed downgrade to 2.0. :( Just boots to black screens no matter if sd card is in or not....

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would be cool to see. And afaik some of the current "dumpers" are a stripped down D9 of sorts apparently. (see the arm9loaderhax thread).
That being said, I'm actually in the process of trying to restore my o3ds to working condition after what appears to be a failed downgrade to 2.0. :( Just boots to black screens no matter if sd card is in or not....
Care to link to these dumpers? Also, hope you get your o3ds working again

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: dark_samus3

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, you have to change the encryption on the CTRNAND partition for 2.x to boot which sounds like a PITA if you ask me
Yeah the n3ds process looks like a bit of a pain but too bad tbh.
Apparently the 2.0E pack on that site is incomplete or so says the person I've been talking to in pm about it anyway.

Wish i was told that BEFORE downgrading lol

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the n3ds process looks like a bit of a pain but too bad tbh.
Apparently the 2.0E pack on that site is incomplete or so says the person I've been talking to in pm about it anyway.

Wish i was told that BEFORE downgrading lol
XD yeah, that'd be nice haha I just hope the USA one isn't incomplete (if it is we really just need the browser and nver tbh, since we can just grab the rest of the titles from game updates)

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
XD yeah, that'd be nice haha I just hope the USA one isn't incomplete (if it is we really just need the browser and nver tbh, since we can just grab the rest of the titles from game updates)
Yeah. I'd like to know where the hell to get a complete pack, apparently it's out there but of course people aren't fkn sharing... -.-

Reactions: dark_samus3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +1