OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello all, I made a thread to discuss the new game & create Save Editor soon :D

There are mods for the game at the moment:
Shin Megami Tensei V 60 FPS & Graphics Mods

The saves are encrypted by default. However, the great zarroboogs made decrypt and encrypt the saves https://github.com/zarroboogs/smtv.saveutil

The saves are easier to edit or share full game save

I managed to find a good amount of stuff but still need more testing to do.
Shin Megami Tensei V Hex Offsets

Discord Invite Link: https://discord.gg/Q5n3eXqJet

In game screenshots:
2021111215022600.jpg
2021111215023100.jpg

Save Editor Released!

Requirements:
Python 3

Save Editor: https://github.com/Amuyea-gbatemp/Shin-Megami-Tensei-V-Save-Editor

Features
  • Game's Mode
  • Money
  • Glory
  • Character Stats & Skills
  • Demon Stats & Skills
  • Items
  • Essences
  • Names
  • Level
  • EXP
  • ID
Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 12.24.10 AM.png

Last edited by Amuyea,

Amuyea

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let's gooo been waiting for a save editor all week lol
Lol, it's in process. I haven't gone far enough to get a demon in the party and what is "Essence"?

Because I have no idea how I got many in essence after editing :rofl2::rofl2:

diazj97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, it's in process. I haven't gone far enough to get a demon in the party and what is "Essence"?

Because I have no idea how I got many in essence after editing :rofl2::rofl2:
Essence is basically how you give your demons different moves that they might not have, like for example let's say you want to give your pixie an ice move. if you have a jack frost essence, you can use it to give pixie jack frost's ice moves.

Amuyea

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Essence is basically how you give your demons different moves that they might not have, like for example let's say you want to give your pixie an ice move. if you have a jack frost essence, you can use it to give pixie jack frost's ice moves.
Is it a level requirement to be able to use it? :unsure:

MacuCo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Nice, congratz.

Question: Anyone running the game on SXOS can tell me if the DLC's works with the base game only or do need the update?
(Still didnt test this my self because I tried the other day with ACNH, all went wrong, lost my island and was a pain to even make the game run again)

Amuyea

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Discord Invite link added.

Nice, congratz.

Question: Anyone running the game on SXOS can tell me if the DLC's works with the base game only or do need the update?
(Still didnt test this my self because I tried the other day with ACNH, all went wrong, lost my island and was a pain to even make the game run again)
You can make a backup of the game before you update the game or DLC. That way you won't mess up again.

I haven't updated or DLC. :unsure:

Reactions: MacuCo

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads-up for your spreadsheet...

For names, the value at 0x91C is not two separate fields but rather the first name and last name separated by a space (0x0020).

Also, thanks for putting this together. I was able to respec my MC from MAG to STR.

Amuyea

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a heads-up for your spreadsheet...

For names, the value at 0x91C is not two separate fields but rather the first name and last name separated by a space (0x0020).

Also, thanks for putting this together. I was able to respec my MC from MAG to STR.
Yeah, I put it there for Save Editor soon, it's the same as Persona 5 Strikers' Name offsets. I will put a note on it later

No problem!

Leonxandergun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, I tested with my save and it works incredibly good for a beta, but a couple of informations:
1- dlc essences are not listed (i think it's normal but always better to be sure)
2- if you change your stat (nahobino's, not sure about demons) you can't use balms ingame, even if the stats are not maxed (but i might have messed up a bit)
3- aogami's essences are not listed as well, only the first 2
But most important: thank you very much and great work, it's incredible what you did in so little time; fiy i think there's a cheat engine table for youzu with a lot of stuff (items,miracles,essences etc) around, maybe it can help with the development?

Amuyea

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I tested with my save and it works incredibly good for a beta, but a couple of informations:
1- dlc essences are not listed (i think it's normal but always better to be sure)
2- if you change your stat (nahobino's, not sure about demons) you can't use balms ingame, even if the stats are not maxed (but i might have messed up a bit)
3- aogami's essences are not listed as well, only the first 2
But most important: thank you very much and great work, it's incredible what you did in so little time; fiy i think there's a cheat engine table for youzu with a lot of stuff (items,miracles,essences etc) around, maybe it can help with the development?
1. I found them by accident but I don't have DLC or know which ones are DLC
2. Yeah, they have 3 different stats. I clarify in the sheets part but did not in save editor. My bad on that part.
3. I saw all of them on my save :unsure:
Yes, I saw cheat engine. I don't have PC to run the emulator

It crash's when I open my save
Did you decrypt the save? Also, you can send me save on discord or here

• Wow
Reactions: Something whatever

Leonxandergun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
1. I found them by accident but I don't have DLC or know which ones are DLC
2. Yeah, they have 3 different stats. I clarify in the sheets part but did not in save editor. My bad on that part.
3. I saw all of them on my save :unsure:
Yes, I saw cheat engine. I don't have PC to run the emulator
1- Got it, also, i noticed that if you give yourselfe all essences it overwrites all the ones you currently have, so if you had the dlc's ones after the change they're gone.
2- my bad for not reading the sheets then, i will try again another time and see what happens
3- i could only see essences from 1 to 6 (the ones i got basically) and after the edit i had only 1 and 2 (the ones i already used)

Btw, hope you'll be able to get the dlc eventually, it's a bummer that we have to pay for fiends and three demons, but they're very nice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1