Not open for further replies.

Ronflex2.0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You can create a loophole that allows setting down 11.0 9.2 a day without Hardmod and without just dsi game with the homebrew launcher ?

Reactions: Clément

PoLoMoTo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People think that is faster to post a thread rather than using Google, Gbatemp searcher or reading. They don't even bother about FAQ or noob's threads because they think they aren't ones or they don't even know that they even exist.

They also may just think they know what they're talking about like they're not a nood and or an exception to those devices.

Reactions: xJoelituh

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You can create a loophole that allows setting down 11.0 9.2 a day without Hardmod and without just dsi game with the homebrew launcher ?
If it was that easy do you really think people would bother with dsiware/hardmod downgrading?
It's not likely to be possible for the foreseeable future, we need both an ARM9 and ARM11 kernel exploit, which may never happen. It's pointless to wait for it.

Reactions: Ronflex2.0

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just waiting for a better way of downgrading right now. In my opinion, I don't think it will take very long for them to come out with a new downgrading exploit.

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just waiting for a better way of downgrading right now. In my opinion, I don't think it will take very long for them to come out with a new downgrading exploit.

These is one about but not for us normal people as its very hush hush and probably will be released once they know a new firmware update won't block it

Reactions: jujibreh

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These is one about but not for us normal people as its very hush hush and probably will be released once they know a new firmware update won't block it
Is it super duper top secret, behind a bolted vault door and hidden within a laser-filled hallway, covered with invisible paint?

MartinDocNewland

Searching for the truth
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it super duper top secret, behind a bolted vault door and hidden within a laser-filled hallway, covered with invisible paint?

That plus two burly blokes standing next to it with one of them clipboards while dressed in black suits with matching shades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eJV6GaIEgd4?si=ciLPnlhfd7XcrxQn