Hacking DIY amiibo cards

tastymeatball

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I made a simple picture for printing with some random amiibos on it.
I just upload this for people that like it simple. Just print the picture in your printer. I included an image for the US Letter format (hopefully the internet didn't lie and this is the most common format in the US) and one for the A4 format. If you print them with your printer in borderless printing mode the single pictures of the amiibos should have the height and width of about 3 cm (1.18 inch). The images were made in Paint.NET (it's a free tool), so if you want to make adjustments download the file with 'pdn' in it.

Here a sample image of how they look like if you laminate them after printing. The left one shows one of them from the back.

Attachments

• Amiibo Sticker(bmp).zip
    8.1 MB · Views: 604
  • Amiibo Sticker(pdn).zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 508

shideravan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Sorry if this was asked before, I searched but didn't found...
Using this method can the homebrew amiibos "save data" (such SSB amiibo level progression or level in Wolf link special dungeon/hearts) in them?

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Both pastebins or just the two keys into one
The one you find in "Amiibo Retail Encryption key - WiiU / 3DS (JaviMaD Amiitool)" is only one: just copy-paste and save as .bin
The two in "Use this to Encrypt your custom Amiibo NTag" you have to copy-paste both in one single .bin file (the unique file you need is these two parts in one - with Tagmo for Android you can choose to have one single file or two separate)

BlazeDragneel19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The one you find in "Amiibo Retail Encryption key - WiiU / 3DS (JaviMaD Amiitool)" is only one: just copy-paste and save as .bin
The two in "Use this to Encrypt your custom Amiibo NTag" you have to copy-paste both in one single .bin file (the unique file you need is these two parts in one - with Tagmo for Android you can choose to have one single file or two separate)
So if I’m getting this right I just use the pastebin of them already together and but it in my 3ds

BlazeDragneel19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly.
If you have an Android phone with NFC, you can use it instead with Tagmo
Thanks man this will save me a lot of money and help nun lil’bros collection

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Exactly.
If you have an Android phone with NFC, you can use it instead with Tagmo
So when I edit in hexed.it I paste then which option do I use

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And what data type

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying