Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

kumi_vee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can Anyone help me? My smash4 explorer froze while i was using ui_sound_db.bin . The sound bin wasnt frozen but the actual program was. i clicked "compile configurations" before i restarted my computer. when i got back on smash4 explorer. i found an error that reads.

ERROR ResourceSelected with Sm4shMusic: Can't load 'C:\Users\eevee\AppData\Local\Temp\sm4shexplorer\\data\sound\config\bgm_property.mpb', the file is either compressed or its not a MPB file

i go to these exact locations but the mpb file is still there. Its become such a hassle that finally decided to just remove any modifications to (ui_sound_db.bin) /remove resources/

however NOW it doesnt even take me back to the music editing software and instead it takes me to something completely different and i cant even edit music anymore...
can anyone plz help :(
k1dq9u.png
[/IMG]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am a noob at modding anything, but I was following this tutorial because I really want Fawful in smash.

I have the skins I want on the SD card after I used smash explorer, but when I try to battle on smash with the mods on, an error message pops up. It says to remove the SD card and restart the system.
These are the skins I am trying to install:
http://gamebanana.com/skins/154279
http://gamebanana.com/skins/149733
http://gamebanana.com/skins/150011
Edit: I forgot to add that I didn't download the dt(?) files because it was taking too long.

Last edited by SandwichWithMustardOfDoom,

supermario18

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So um, i was trying to install the datpags modpack, and for some reason, it just won't work. I put the patch, sound, and movie folders into the 0005000010144F00 folder on the root of my SD card, then i put my sd card in my wii u, start up SDCafiine, then smash, and none of the mods are applied, and it's just vanilla smash. My Wii U and Smash are on the latest versions.

Reactions: FlappyFalco

Trainiax

Certified Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So um, i was trying to install the datpags modpack, and for some reason, it just won't work. I put the patch, sound, and movie folders into the 0005000010144F00 folder on the root of my SD card, then i put my sd card in my wii u, start up SDCafiine, then smash, and none of the mods are applied, and it's just vanilla smash. My Wii U and Smash are on the latest versions.
If your Wii U is on the latest version (5.5.2) then mods no longer work unless you have Haxchi.

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hey Guys

So I was hoping to be able to create my own customized modpack for Smash using skins and such that I've downloaded here and there. Anyway, I seriously did not want to dump my game in order to do this, but managed to do this the other day. However, now it seems like I'll also need to install Visual Studio 2015 aswell as dump the latest gamepatch for my game (because apparently dumping the entire freaking game doesn't do that for you:wtf: )

I don't mean to sound lazy, but is all this REALLY necessary JUST to be able to make a custom modpack? I mean, I'm not thinking of creating my own mods, just wanna mix a series of mods into a modpack. Is there no easier way to do this?

Last edited by XaneTenshi,

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need some help. So I downloaded the Saitama pack (Captain Falcon mod). How do I add the victory theme, snd_bgm_Z10_F_Captain.nus3bank, to load with SDCafiine?

Also editing 0x9-snd_se_narration_characall_Captain.idsp to data\sound\se\snd_vc_narration_characall.nus3bank , with NUS3bank editor doesn't work.

Edit: "ERROR NewModBuilt with Sm4shMusic: Could not load type 'Sm4shFileExplorer.Globals.IOHelper' from assembly 'Sm4shFileExplorer, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'."

Last edited by tivu100,

A FE Fates guy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by A FE Fates guy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Purple_Heart was a SSD worth it? Did it make a significant diference?\