MarinaTentacles

Leader of the Googie Gang
Trophies
Website
marinara.gg
XP
Country
United States
All around. No mods will affect gameplay balance or take out any of the original content. As of right now, plans are to only add more character skins, music, and once they become more commonplace, new stages. I have no intention of adding custom movesets.

Reactions: soniczx123

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i get this whenever i convert either a chr_00 or stock_90 character file.
I looked through here and it seems like other people had problems with them too, but idk if they were quite as similar to mine.
when i open it up in pain it hints that it may be corrupted, but i've extracted multiple fo these files, all of them with the same problem.

uhoh.png
any help would be really great, thanks!

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i get this whenever i convert either a chr_00 or stock_90 character file.
I looked through here and it seems like other people had problems with them too, but idk if they were quite as similar to mine.
when i open it up in pain it hints that it may be corrupted, but i've extracted multiple fo these files, all of them with the same problem.

View attachment 51786
any help would be really great, thanks!
Use
http://gamebanana.com/tuts/12010

Reactions: Mr.ButtButt

C02

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Noob Question Here!]
How do I use mods without TS4M mods? I have the game dumped and smash 4 explorer

jc5504

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Noob Question Here!]
How do I use mods without TS4M mods? I have the game dumped and smash 4 explorer
Well if you're only using other people's mods, and not creating your own mods, I don't think you need smash explorer. You just need to copy the patch and sound folders, and dump them on your SD card (if you're using SD cafiine). What have you accomplished so far? Do you know how to run cafiine?

Pikachuk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well if you're only using other people's mods, and not creating your own mods, I don't think you need smash explorer. You just need to copy the patch and sound folders, and dump them on your SD card (if you're using SD cafiine). What have you accomplished so far? Do you know how to run cafiine?
we have need of sm4sh explorer to compile the mods even if they're downloaded

SRKTiberious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, this might be a weird question, but would it be possible to add the Multi-Man outfits as an option for playable Miis using this kind of thing?

I just think it's strange that they would lock an outfit away for CPU use only despite the "enemy team" being playable this time around.

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So okay i made a CSP for Lucina for a color i made the editing went fine nothing bad happened or anything but after putting said edited CSP into my game it just locks up my game at the character select screen any idea why that could be happening?

Insdong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys I created a texture and kernel won't load maybe because of it, I removed the texture on Sm4shexplorer so I'm using the same patch I was using before I created this texture, which ran perfectly, but kernel still won't load :/ gives me error 112-1052, what can this be?

Edit: Sometimes it does load and gives me error 112-2600 instead, and says the video couldn't load, any help?

Last edited by Insdong,

SJ135

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty sure this can't be done yet, but I'll ask it anyway: it's possible to use the trophy models to import them to characters? Or I'm just speaking nonsense? xD

Segtendo

#TeamMarie
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure this can't be done yet, but I'll ask it anyway: it's possible to use the trophy models to import them to characters? Or I'm just speaking nonsense? xD
I mean, you COULD, but the trophies don't have bones that match the characters, thus making them move around in the one pose.

Reactions: SJ135

SJ135

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I mean, you COULD, but the trophies don't have bones that match the characters, thus making them move around in the one pose.
Well, that's bad. If it was possible, maybe we could have already characters as Waluigi, Daisy, Dixie, King K. Rool, Midna, Skull Kid, Ridley (...xD), Wolf, Krystal, Black Shadow, Black Knight, Magnus, Ice Climbers (maybe Popo/Nana), Rayman, Inkling, X, Zero, Silver, Knuckles and so many others, hehe...

Maybe it's possible with Assist Trophies? I remember a Elec Man over Mega Man mod and an Ashley over Lucas mod, but I don't know the way to do that. It would be cool to see a few more like Lyn over Lucina, for example.

Segtendo

#TeamMarie
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, that's bad. If it was possible, maybe we could have already characters as Waluigi, Daisy, Dixie, King K. Rool, Midna, Skull Kid, Ridley (...xD), Wolf, Krystal, Black Shadow, Black Knight, Magnus, Ice Climbers (maybe Popo/Nana), Rayman, Inkling, X, Zero, Silver, Knuckles and so many others, hehe...

Maybe it's possible with Assist Trophies? I remember a Elec Man over Mega Man mod and an Ashley over Lucas mod, but I don't know the way to do that. It would be cool to see a few more like Lyn over Lucina, for example.
You can use assist trophies over characters, but from what I've tested, they act weird. Growing during shielding, throws not working correctly...

Reactions: SJ135

SJ135

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
You can use assist trophies over characters, but from what I've tested, they act weird. Growing during shielding, throws not working correctly...
Oh, I see. Well, now that you mention it, I think I remember reading that Ashley acts very weird, like disappearing and stuff.

I suppose we have to wait until we can edit animations and a model importer is done.

SlugKing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When trying to inject a texture (specifically one of the CSPs for ROB, one that isn't the ARGB_8888 format) I'm getting an error with EasyInject.bat:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\(filepath)\NUT_inject.py", line 90, in (module)
GTX.close()
NameError: 'GTX' is not defined

I had not been getting this issue prior to today, it doesn't seem to be an issue with the file I'm injecting as just the extracted texture also does not work.

(other question, in case someone might know: what do i have to change to edit ROB's spin trail textures? just editing the corresponding costume one does not work, for both the localized files and base ones)

Last edited by SlugKing,

Atross

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guys I got a problem.
I made a CSP, so I extract the model correctly, but !
When I use my Photoshop to replace my character for the new CSP, the result is I always got the Character form, with my CSP.
And ! When I inject the new, nothing appears in my games.

Any idea ?
Tried with Gimp and Photoshop...

C02

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i want to start making my own mods. I tried using just texture mods and they dont appear in game and when they do show up when i choose my stage the game does a boot loop. then loading SdCaffine through loadiine.ovh and the SD caffine option

FenrewKaiser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've compiled a list of mods to just test it out, a few textures/a stage, etc...

But now that I want to add...several dozen more lol, do I need to start fresh and compile it again from step 1 in sm4shexplorer, and repeat everything I added to the first pack? or is there as way to point out to sm4shexplorer I have a previous pack I'd like to start with?\

Edit: Sorry, Disregard, it seems to have all my mods still in sm4shexplorer, post packing. Lol.

Last edited by FenrewKaiser,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    [brings my ⚔️ ] On Guard :D:evil::wub:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Looks more like a dagger to me
    Pffffft I have a crush on everybody
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I see no problem, unless i happen to grow another gender one day. Too bad it ain't now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thought you already had both hotswappable gender fluid
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Enjoy whatever life chucks your way

:teach:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
    Dem Nutz
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    'Em nutters
    M&M nutz
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slim anus nutter
    :unsure::unsure::unsure: I might go buy them M&M w/nuts. I gotta go out to pay the rent anyway
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Eat a Snickers!
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Almond Joys got nuts!
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Almond Joys got nuts!