Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

D

Deleted User

Sorry, I was using my phone and gave wrong info. I'm on PC now and I'll give it more in depth

Append is in data/ui/replace/append
Extract these folders below from chr in append, then drag the same items to chr in replace

chr_00, chr_11, stock_90.

Tell me if goes right or wrong.

It works Now! Thank you! :D

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got 3ds max 2014, as I needed It for school, and also wanted to try vertexing for Smash Wii U, My problem is that every time I go t boot 3ds max, It gives me an error 0xc000007b "the application was unable to start correctly". If anyone knows how to fix this and would like to inform me how to, that would be greatly appreciated. I already tried reinstalling visual c++ 2010 for both x86 and x64.
That usually means you're using a bad DLL or a mix of the two, eg sometimes dolphin tells me it's missing a dll so I go grab it but I'm running a 64 bit version of Dolphin and a 32-bit DLL I grabbed and it doesn't like it, might need to just redownload, so just bit compatibilities, everything needs to be either 64-bit or 32-bit

Aus-Yoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This kind of got buried so I'll check again in case somebody has any idea, it's ok no one knows though. :)

I'm sure I saw the answer to this somewhere before, probably shrugged it off because I thought I wouldn't need it...>_>
I tried making a Lucas texture, and made sure I saved each texture in the right DXT formats, but in game he was red and glowing. I've never had this happen, what would be the cause of this?

LoganK93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if this has been asked in the last 100 pages but I just started using this, and I have almost everything working except for adding music. I can use textures, and replace/rename songs just fine. But when I try to add one to a stage slot it seems to be fine until I try to access it on the wii u itself. The rest of the changes show up, and smash explorer seems to think what I am doing should make sense. I simply tried adding a third track to the Midgar stage. If this isn't possible yet please let me know, as admittedly I just kind of jumped right into this.

Edit: I was an idiot and set the new song to DLC rather than Core. Setting it to Core got it to show up and now Midgar has a 3rd song slot. THIS IS AMAZING.

Last edited by LoganK93,
D

Deleted User

This video is what I used when I did my first mod insertion. The same concept applies to both adding additional costume slots, as well as overwriting existing slots.

I don't have Smash4Explorer or anything else set up yet. Is there a starting tutorial for everything? I don't even know where to START in Smash4 Hacking

xX_Rowan_Xx

Trophies
XP
Country
Question:
Is it possible to remove the 3 second regrabs?
Because you can't regrab an opponent unless 3 seconds have passed after the first grab

Tonic!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smash is on the main menu screen now and title dumper says this
upload_2016-5-28_23-45-17.png

is smash actually done dumping or is there an issue that i need to fix? if no issues, what now?

EDIT:
so i found dt00, dt01, and the ls file! what do i do with them?

Last edited by Tonic!,

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smash is on the main menu screen now and title dumper says this
View attachment 51096
is smash actually done dumping or is there an issue that i need to fix? if no issues, what now?

EDIT:
so i found dt00, dt01, and the ls file! what do i do with them?
Um, looks like DLC/AOC already has a lock on it based on that number sequence (DLC is 0005000C<uniqueID>, if you've ran the dump before it'll tell you file with same size exists so you can eg skip dt00 and dump dt01 if it broke

If your dump also has /patch in with dt00 dt01 and ls then just point Sm4shExplorer to the directory and you're good to go

Reactions: Tonic!

Tonic!

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, looks like DLC/AOC already has a lock on it based on that number sequence (DLC is 0005000C<uniqueID>, if you've ran the dump before it'll tell you file with same size exists so you can eg skip dt00 and dump dt01 if it broke

If your dump also has /patch in with dt00 dt01 and ls then just point Sm4shExplorer to the directory and you're good to go
when you say directory, you mean the folders containing the files right?

EDIT: doesnt seem to work? still getting the same message

Last edited by Tonic!,

Chrowe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Once again i'm having a little trouble. i'm pretty sure I've gotten Sm4sh to dump, but atm i'm having trouble with sm4shexplorer it won't open on my computer :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/cKEFoR8kec0?si=ZyebV_OHR6dxXWCE