Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,592,933
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
On Digimon World: Dawn and Dusk you enter the codes at Valkyiriemon, he's at the desk near the person who let's you access WiFi stuff, you don't need WiFi to get there. I'm assuming it's the same for Lost Evolution.

Shall we take guesses on release? Person who guesses closest wins something... My money is on a late March/early April release.

Reactions: TheLoneWolfGamer

TheLoneWolfGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been time....... Nice going! I tried to hack a game..... Just got glitches...... So...... Waiting for this nice game to release! Will it be a full game (.nds) or will be a patch requiring a clean ROM?

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Been time....... Nice going! I tried to hack a game..... Just got glitches...... So...... Waiting for this nice game to release! Will it be a full game (.nds) or will be a patch requiring a clean ROM?

We're not allowed to distribute roms here, so it will be in patch form and you'll need to get a rom yourself buddy

Smittles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Out of curiosity - when do the team actually work on the project?

Is it a case of 'as and when' you get the time, or do you guys set aside a time period each week dedicated to the project?

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Out of curiosity - when do the team actually work on the project?

Is it a case of 'as and when' you get the time, or do you guys set aside a time period each week dedicated to the project?

Whenever we can, for the translators its a matter of when they can dedicate time to the progression and then the rest of us get to work when we're enabled to by the progression of other parts

We don't have set time periods because we can't enforce that.
Mostly i'm the one who has the most free time and check backs often so that's why I act as the teams PR guy

TheLoneWolfGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever we can, for the translators its a matter of when they can dedicate time to the progression and then the rest of us get to work when we're enabled to by the progression of other parts

We don't have set time periods because we can't enforce that.
Mostly i'm the one who has the most free time and check backs often so that's why I act as the teams PR guy
Pay the TAX ON TIME©

AlephOzone

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There are codes you can enter, but not for special equipment, for quests instead.

Speak to Valkyriemon on the island where you access WiFi

Unlocks Aegisdramon Quest - AEGD2010
Unlocks Craniummon Quest - CRNM2005
Unlocks Examon Quest - EXAM2007
Unlocks UlForceVeedramon Quest - UFVD2002

As Lost Evolution was never translated these codes will most definitely be for the (J) version of the game - They will probably work for this patch as it is an upgraded (J) version but don't quote me on that, you'll have to find out.

Thanks for answering. I have a few more questions. At what point in the game can we first have access to those quests? Is the quest reward their scan data, and if so, do we need to defeat these digimon as part of the quests?

yugix

Sleepy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Thanks for answering. I have a few more questions. At what point in the game can we first have access to those quests? Is the quest reward their scan data, and if so, do we need to defeat these digimon as part of the quests?
Since I didn't play the game (just edit and translate some of it), from the context, it seems like you will get their scandata when you finish the quest and also I think (not sure) that you will battle them to get it.

TheLoneWolfGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since I didn't play the game (just edit and translate some of it), from the context, it seems like you will get their scandata when you finish the quest and also I think (not sure) that you will battle them to get it.

If any closer to older ds Digimon games, ANYTIME!

Delusions

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Accidentally wiped my browser profile so I lost all my bookmarks, really glad I managed to find this thread easily enough again. Great work as always :)

TheLoneWolfGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol! It will release gradually! You don't know but it takes too much time! 1000+ guys work on a game and it takes time then too! But they are only a handful! So it ought to take time!

TheLoneWolfGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
give me a unicorn, then we'll talk

200_s.gif

Reactions: AlexRed_163777

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ